TF Prime Knock Out

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Reviews' started by caked-up, Jun 12, 2012.

1. caked-up

caked-up Well-Known Member

Here is the deluxe toy for one of my favorite characters in the Prime series. Overall the mold was done well, but some seriously screwed up the deco. It is overly complex in the wrong ways and isn't even accurate. Hopefully Reprolabels will fix him shortly.

TF Prime Knockout (RiD) - YouTube

Also, head on over to my channel at cakedup83 - YouTube and check out the rest of my videos. As always, please rate, comment, and subscribe!

2. Cheebs

Cheebs Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Great review as always, but you missed a bit on his chest.
    You know how you were having trouble popping his heat out? The bottom of his chest is supposed to rotate up and forwards sort of over the front of the car. That not only gives a ton of clearance for his head go rotate up, but it prevents his chest from being flat and makes it so his head doesn't sit so high above his shoulders. It also aligns the notches on his collar pads to peg in slightly better.

3. David Hingtgen

David Hingtgen Chromaticon

News Credits:
    That's it exactly---it's not a "simplified" paint scheme to save money like most toys--it's the WRONG paint scheme. It's like they spent a lot of money on paint-apps, but they were for some other character.

4. caked-up

caked-up Well-Known Member

I wonder how long it is going to be before hasbro gets the great idea of making a Premium line for the Prime toys like they did for the first movie. Maybe the horrid response to them cutting the prime fe figures will motivate them to do it.