2D Artwork: TF: Prime Jazz

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by bulkheaded, May 24, 2012.

?

Would this work?

Poll closed Jul 8, 2012.
  1. Possibly

14 vote(s)
    46.7%
  2. No Way!

10 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Of course! More JAZZ!!!

4 vote(s)
    13.3%
  4. Rainbow Dash 4 Life!

4 vote(s)
    13.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. bulkheaded

bulkheaded Well-Known Member

well I am posting a concept repaint of vehicon but here it is: A lone vehicon is left to guard a captured arce, while guarding her she asks if he ever gets tired of watching his fellow soldiers die for no cause and being used as scrap, wouldn't he want to be remembered as a warrior, not a mindless drone, so on and so on, in turn the vehicon raises his blaster to her, but instead of firing at her, he blasts away the restraints and helps her fight her way out of megatrons ship, an emergency groundbridge is opened and arce ang the con returne to base prime. Episode two would start off with team prime not trusting the con, naturally, but arce vouches for him. we see his visor change from red to blue and he is submitted to a lie detector test by raf and ratchet. this confirms his decision was of his own and in no way a plot of megatrons. after a couple of battles and earning the autobot status, the team still can not think of a name for him, that is until they see him helping ratchet while ilstening to jazz music, when asked about it he replies, "it calms me down, reaches my verry spark, this 'jazz'" when mentioned the name bulkhead objects having already lost a member of that name before, but optimus reminds them what jazz died for and he would be honored for a new autobot to carry his handle, and be called jazz. The scene ends with Jazz speeding out of the team HQ with not con paint, but a paintjob reminiscent to the G1 jazz. And maybe aquire a new human counterpart to team prime? Perhaps jacks nemesis in school? Call the episodes "change of heart pt1 and pt 2? Please let me know what you think :) 

Attached Files:

2. BLOODRAGED189

BLOODRAGED189 Getting a job to buy TFs.

News Credits:
    I would use Sidearm Sideswipe's head.

3. grimlock_king25

grimlock_king25 Hail to the king, baby

I don't know why Rainbow Dash 4 life is in the poll but I'm voting for it.

4. optimegatron

optimegatron Not over, not finished.

News Credits:
    This

5. bulkheaded

bulkheaded Well-Known Member

Thanks for the feedback so far everyone, Keep the polls going. And as to your question on rainbow dash, well, check out the epic fight between her and the seemingly invincible starscream on youtube death battles. I am refining the idea of jazz a little bit more and will post more soon. Please do not worry about offending me as I love any form of feedback, I consider it constructive. Any pointers or complaints are appreciated. Again thank you so much!!!!