1. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

Since i don't catch The Hub I am stuck watching TF Prime on Teletoon on Sunday's at noon and they wont show the episodes after the 6th one all they do is repeat themselves from 1 to 6 and then starts again, I mean kids, adults they have seen what's going on it would be nice if they could show the next episodes. I have already contacted Teletoon by sending them an email and no reply and i cannot watch TF Prime on Youtube cause i have wireless stick and i will get charged if i watch movies and I dont think my cable provider can add The Hub since it's regular cable so what should i do? Unless i keep watching episodes 1 to 6 all over again or ask you people whats going on in the episodes, to me the second choice its kinda obvious. What a shitty chanel station i saw them like 10 times i know the episodes by heart(Figure of speech)..

2. Deceptijohn

Deceptijohn Metallikato Master

News Credits:
    Go to a friend's house that has better internet and download Dark Prime's encodes of the episodes which are available in this forum?

3. Jive Guru

Jive Guru Professional Amateur

I live in Canada too, and I've just been downloading them from the start. I know they DO play on Teletoon here, but I also know they haven't played anything but the darned miniseries on repeat.

So, if you can't download I guess you just have to sit tight until Teletoon starts playing it more regularly, or hopefully not THAT long, but it until it comes out on DVD/Bluray

4. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

If it comes out on DVD/Blu ray i am the first in line to get me a copy
    I would like to know if Wheeljack is a bad guy or good or if you want dont say it might ruin the surprise...lolll, I sure hope Teletoon plays the new episodes. I could download them but then again i will get charged. As the guy posted above me said just sit tight keep my mouth shut and enjoy the repeats until the station decides or when they do to play new episodes

5. Jive Guru

Jive Guru Professional Amateur

You don't have to worry about him being evil. He's a definetly an Autobot, however, he is not like his old self in much more than appearance. Of course we barely know anything about him at this point.