Tf prime - favorite episode or moment and why

Discussion in 'Transformers Cyberverse and Cartoon Discussion' started by Wesimus Prime, Aug 28, 2016.

1. Wesimus Prime

Wesimus Prime New Member

Hard for me to pick one but one is very memorable. Season 3 episode 13 - Deadlock when Bee dies from being shot by Megatron he's then ressurected by the cyber matter. Bee then kills Megatron with Primes star saber. Then Bee tells Megatron as he's dying "You robbed me of my voice, you will never rob anyone of anything ever again". EPIC! Gave me goosebumps.

2. GuardianPrime19

GuardianPrime19 Prime

News Credits:
    :My absolute favourite moment was in 'Operation Bumblebee part 1'. Bumblebee is feeling a bit down because of his lost T-cog, so Raf and Miko invite him to play a racing game. Once they realise that was a bad idea they go and watch some TV... Only for a car commercial ADVERTISING HIS VEHICLE MODE to come on TV, needless to say that when the camera panned to thier faces and you see how badly they realised they messed up I was dying :lol 

3. Chopperface

Chopperface All the Stars Are Closer

News Credits:
    Best scene of the series was when Ratchet chewed out Optimus. Really hit home coming from Optimus' most loyal friend and second in command, since he'd clearly been holding it back for who knows how long.

"You have no problem risking our lives. Just ask Cliffjumper. Oh I forgot - he couldn't be here today!"

Damn.

Jeffrey Combs made Stronger, Faster the best episode of the show and that scene was a major reason why. It was also immensely satisfying to see someone chew out Blandimus Pretentiousness Prime - and he clearly listened to Ratchet considering next episode when Raf is near death, he decides to kill Megs.

Other scenes I loved were Wheeljack and Magnus Vs Predaking, Megs vs the Insecticon, Miko at the end of Hurt, Cylas getting hauled away for surgery, Optimus Vs Megs in One Shall Fall, Breakdown and Bulkhead vs MECH... And also Knock Out and Breakdown's first fight against the Autobots at the museum. The base getting destroyed was also great, as was Ratchet's stumbling and despair after learning the Omega Lock was destroyed.

4. JoshFinn

JoshFinn Getting real sick of your shit starscream

Pretty much every scene with megatron is gold, but I do like the fight against predaking.

Tough to choose a favorite episode so top 5
    1)Thirst
    2)Deadlock
    3)Synthesis
    4)evolution
    5)flying mind
    Now i gotta go watch it again

5. Primus Productions

Primus Productions Defender of the movieverse Veteran

News Credits:
    This. This is exactly my thoughts.

6. Fallout

Fallout ꧁꧂

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    I NEED FLYERS!!!

gets me every time

7. DOTM Bumblebee

DOTM Bumblebee I must be some kind of nut...

Favorite episode? One Shall Fall/One Shall Rise. An absolutely stellar finale, with so much at stake, so many tense moments, a good deal of backstory given, wonderful character moments with quite a few more subtle moments, and a very original take on Unicron. I just get a kick out of watching it every time.

I might be a little biased, given he's my favorite character, but my favorite moment, too, is during the finale battle, when Bumblebee is shot down by Megatron, only to be restored by the Cybermatter, and deliver his first line of the series, and it was certainly an epic one. I feel the character's joy for finally being repaired, and how Ratchet was at least somewhat responsible for it as well.

There are a lot of episodes and a lot of moments that do come close, though, given that Transformers: Prime is not only my favorite Transformers series, but one of my favorite cartoons of all time.

8. RADimus prime

RADimus prime not so well known member just known

Where he threw a vehicon off the ship only for it to be a car? Yes that's my fav

9. Chopperface

Chopperface All the Stars Are Closer

News Credits:
    Funniest moment of the series by far was when Megs threw the Eradicons off the Nemesis, and one of them was a car because Megs royally doesn't give a shit. Just perfect. :lol 

Alright, top 10 episodes:

1. Stronger, Faster - Reasons listed above.
    2. One Shall Fall - Felt really apocalyptic, the rematch was great, drama of Raf getting shot was good. Loses points for Unicron arriving out of nowhere.
    3. Darkest Hour - Really gut-wrenching finale. Felt really painful when the base was discovered and then destroyed. Ratchet was great, Wheeljack and Fowler Vs the Cons was great. Optimus made the absolutely wrong choice by destroying the lock, and the show loses points for never going more into it after Ratchet's reaction.
    4. Rebellion - As a Formspring RP'er, I felt the pain of losing the base more, especially since we lived out the five or so months on our own, whereas the show would pick up immediately afterward. So I was thrilled with the huge Autobot victory. Loses points for immediate return to status quo.
    5. Partners - Really down and dirty episode about Arcee losing her shit, and Starscream was interesting throughout the whole episode. Megs acknowledging Scream as an important part of his army was also great.
    6. Hurt - Very heavy drama, proved the cycle of revenge didn't work since Partners apparently didn't. Loses points for killing Hardshell so quickly.
    7. Evolution - Great introduction for Predaking as a layered character, nowhere near the Big Bad he was hyped up to be. Great resolution for Magnus becoming a part of the team, and becoming friends with Wheeljack.
    8. Thirst - Great comedy, great B-movie feel. Brings back and wraps up a TON of plots since they had to before the show ended. Love the change to the status quo now that the Cons have lost most of their numbers. Really grisly stuff too. Loses points for getting rid of Airachnid quickly again.
    9. Crossfire - Really heavy episode, kicks off with the really shocking death of Breakdown. Terrific battle between Megs and the Insecticon, also liked Optimus really mulling over killing him. Loses points because Optimus doesn't kill Megs under threat of paper Eradicons and Breakdown's sudden death.
    10. Operation: Breakdown - Great, grisly time with MECH, some great action and loved the development of Breakdown. Loses points because Starscream's ending remarks go nowhere.

Honorable Mention: Scrapheap - Really liked how desperate everyone was in this episode, and the Scraplets were actually scary.

10. Megastar

Megastar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Starscream's dancing. It puts a smile on my face every time.

11. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot That moment when you realize I'm someone's mom

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    I was going to say this!!!!

12. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    All of Stronger, Faster and Thirst. some of the funniest episodes in the show. Scrapheap too.

I also liked T.M.I if only because I was the first person to discover this episode's existence by watching Teletoon on a fateful August morning, weeks before there was a title or synopsis for this episode announced. That was really exciting, I got a news credit for that. Episode itself is so-so.

13. Matrixbeast

Matrixbeast Here comes a thought

Ebay:
    That time Soudwave kicked Airachnid's ass was pretty fun. It's pretty cathartic.

Knock Out switching to the winning team at the end. Enjoyable, too.