TF Prime episode ideas

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Megatron1, Jun 9, 2012.

1. Megatron1

Megatron1 Decepticon LEADER

What if it is a stand-alone episode in Season 3?

2. HoneyPrime

HoneyPrime ♥♥ Smokescreen ♥♥

:lolol 

Why is it I can see that happening?

3. Dachande

Dachande MULTI-QUOTE- USE IT. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Because what you proposed would take more than 20-odd minutes to explain and make seem feasable, just to be forgotten in the next episode.
    Honesly, I just don't like the idea.

4. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW SpongeBob and TTV's MS 2.0

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    "Arcee Pink???"
    "Cliffjumper,Seaspray, & Tailgate are Alive?"
    "Breakdown is a car,and he is also a leg of some big guy!"
    "There just 3 Insecticons?"
    "Who that kid in wheelchair?"

5. Shockwave69

Shockwave69 Supreme Leader

unless a relic could be some sort of interdimensionl, time travelling thing.

6. Chopperface

Chopperface Chadwick Forever

News Credits:
    It's also a dead straight clone of the episode Same as it Never Was from the 2003 Ninja Turtle cartoon (as well as other examples)z

7. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    I'd much rather prefer an episode where Bulkhead and Raf get sent back in time to the cretaceous and fights a T-rex. Bulkhead vs Tyrannosaurus Rex would be something to see.

8. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    This would have happened in Season 4 of TFA with Cybertron destroyed by Unicron's rampage and Galvatron sitting on a throne ruling all of Cybertron.

Prime doing this would fufill something TFA couldn't ever do.

9. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Thank you I was just about to post this and decided to wade through the 5 pages to see if anyone else noticed it.
    OP, you might want to give credit to the writers of the 2K3 tmnt seris because your "original idea" is exactly like Same as It Never Was.
    SPOILERS FOR TMNT SERIES
    It that episode Donatello was transported to the future where the Shredder ran everything and the turtles were disbanded after Donatello's absence. He finds Michelangelo (minus one arm) who is not the happy go lucky turtle we all know and love. Mikey takes Don to Splinter's grave which is what kind of put the nail in the coffin for the turtles to disband. Mikey takes Don to the rebel alliance (I know its actually the 'resistance' but I like this one better) run by April (who looks like a meth head), finds out Casey is dead, and Don asks if we can get the guys back together. The guys all meet up (not happy about it eitherbecause each one blames the other over Splinteres death), Raphael is missing an eye (it's sewn shut), and Leo loks very Matrix like. No more bandana, long black trench coat and black circular galsses. (It is unknown if Leo is blind or not they leave that open-ended for the fans to determine). The Shredder is bulkier and stronger than ever thanks to his new exo suit and Hun and Stockman (who are now Siamese twins in a wheelchair and have left Shredders rule and joined the alliance). Don and Stockman come up with a way to defeat Shredder and his Karai-bots. In the battle first the Shredder wants to show his power so he simply steps on Hun/Stockman squishing and killing them, Mikey dies next being surrounded by the Karai bots he calls out to Don one last time before being slaughtered. Leo is facing off agaisnt the real Karai and some of her bots and while distracted Karai stabs him in the back, killing him. Raphael sees this and goes after Karai where he too is fatally stabbed and he crawls over to Leo calling to him and dies with one arm draped over Leo. Donatello in all the maddness has a Shredder exo suit and grabbs the Shredder pulling him towards himself and uses the drill on the suit and literally drills the Shredder into a million pieces. The ending then kind of sucks in my opinion as Donatello merely says my poor brothers and tells April now you have hope and phases back to the past.

This is by far the darkest episode of the TMNT and probably by most "kids" show standards too. It has spawned thousands of fanfiction stories especially about how Donatello deals with it afterwards. I highly recommend seeing the show as it shows charcter in the dark times, and it's now hard to find out there. It is my favorite episode except the ending. So I do have to ask the OP since you pretty much copied the story idea how much of the above were you planning on copying in your actual story which really should be in the fanfiction section or I even think there is a thread in this forum about future episode ideas or something but I could be wrong just use the search function to see.

10. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    sounds like "Out of his Head" meets "Nemesis Prime" not really original

Perhaps these ideas (instead of making a new thread for each idea) should be in the fanfiction section where it would be more suitable to receive compliments or constructive criticism. I think if you do the search fundtion that there is even a thread in the prime forum for what do you want for future episodes, or that could be the movie forum I am thinking of as to what do you want for tf4, but just search and perhaps you can find a better outlet for your ideas instead of a new thread for each idea in the Prime forum. :) 

11. LCDR Blindside

LCDR Blindside Banned

News Credits:
    This is true. Though I love giving you a hard time, it would be a constructive step to make sort of a megathread on the Fan Fiction section to express these ideas. I know how hard it is to take your business elsewhere—the Prime forums are the most educated people to talk to about these potential episodes, after all. However, you'll get much more positive feedback in another venue.

12. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    I echo what other have said. What I do want is for the Decepticons to actually find the Autobots' base. It's been like 40 episodes.

13. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Makeshift did....but then he blew up. :bay 

14. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream HE PULLS THE STRINGS AND HE MAKES THEM RING

News Credits:
    I think I'll eat it now.

I think I'll eat it now- OUCH!

I have no freaking idea why I posted this I just hope it fits in context in a way I don't know about.

It seems okay, but why would Bulkhead just right off the bat try to stop Megatron instead of trying to get home?