Tf Prime Deluxe Rumble

Discussion in 'Transformers Feedback & Reviews' started by DecepticusPrime, Sep 1, 2012.

1. BigRC83

BigRC83 I'm singing in the rain

News Credits:
    Not crazy! Vehicon is very overrated. Anyway, Rumble can be my favorite Prime fig. I have him next my Alt. Rumble right now.

2. PlanckEpoch

PlanckEpoch Crossdresser Toy Collector

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I wasn't gonna get this guy, but he was 13 bucks with a coupon at Fred Meyer and I decided to jump in. First off...he's not too bad of a car. Certainly suffers from having pretty much zero paint apps, but I have no problem with that as Reprolabels solves that issue. Not much else to say on alt mode.

Robot mode is surprisingly nice. I've always kinda liked the way this guy looked, but my lack of interest was due to my overall lack of interest in TF Prime toys in general. I like the way he's designed, PLUS he's still got shoulder guns. The piledrivers/guns look pretty nice also. Articulation...is what spoils it for me. He's got a nice range of joints but for one reason or another, his articulation is tad limited, and that's really a bugger because he's otherwise actually nice.

As for my thoughts...is he as good as the RID Vehicon? Hell no. Nothing in the deluxe scale gets close, but Rumble isn't so bad.

3. Renidragon

Renidragon Toys on my table!

Got this guy and Kup yesterday. Kinda wish I had saved $15. Kup's not BAD, but...

Rumble is fantastic. Sure, compare him to Vehicon if you want. I won't except to say that they're both great figures in their own right.

I'm not wild about the shoulder kibble. Don't really like it, but those parts had to go SOMEWHERE. If it wasn't on his arms, it would have been on his back, probably. That aside, his bot mode is great, and I love that it transforms into something so compact. The alt mode is a great use of space. And I know I'm going WAAAAY back, but sorry, Mr. OP... I drive a Honda Civic, and this guy looks NOTHING like one. :)  The hood is WAY too long. However, it's a cute little compact, and amusingly fits as a "Oh what a cute ca-WHY ARE YOU POUNDING MY FACE!" type alt mode.

Transformation is fun and easy, but not so simple as "twist the waist, fold up the arms, flip the legs and you're done!" It's SIMILAR to that, but there's a few details that keep it interesting. See Peaugh's video for it if you're interested... my verdict is "fun."

4. fraenhawk

fraenhawk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hmm, those reprolabels are tempting. I like the fact that he has enough articulation to have the exact same pose I keep the alternator in. Also that you can peg the weapons behind his shoulders to give him a similar look to the G1 cassettes.

Attached Files:

5. jametron

jametron Robot Lords of Tokyo, SMILE! Taste Kittens…

News Credits:
    Actually if you look at the inside of the blue car panels on his back, there is sculpted detailing depicting his G1 blasters! Quite a nice little homage actually... Gonna paint mine silver sometime soon.

6. Skeeve

Skeeve Well-Known Member

This toy's pretty awesome. The colors and aesthetics put him above every other official Rumble released in recent years, in my opinion. He stands out and shines on your shelf.

7. pscoop

pscoop Dead inside

News Credits:

Nice! That's what I was looking for. I finally found this little bastard today. He is a fun liftle guy to fiddle with, and I really like his bot mode.

8. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    just got mine, been enjoying him immensely!

9. Noideaforaname

Noideaforaname Pico, let's go up to Zuma

News Credits:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Dinodigger97

Dinodigger97 germinates within you.

News Credits:
    :lolol 

11. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    NICE lol

12. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm going to save you guys a long and boring review by saying this...

Buy it. Really, just buy it. It's awesome.

13. Kaiwera05

Kaiwera05 Soundwave Enthusiast

Ebay:
    Got this guy a few days ago and he's my second favorite figure from the Prime RID line, right behind RID Vehicon. Awesome alt mode, and the robot mode is epic. I love the proportions on him and the light piping is badass. All he needs is a little paint, and he's even better. I'd definitely recommend the foot swap as well. It sacrifices a little stability, but looks better than the way the feet normally look. Definitely a buy on sight for anyone, as it was for me.

14. vorox4251

vorox4251 Something less weeb-y now

News Credits:
    The West coast of the South coast of Straya
    i knew it look like something i knew. i couldnt put my fing on it though
    thanks

15. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    BEFORE :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

AFTER well "After"

16. Erland

Erland Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Just got this figure today and it looks fucking awesome. One of my favorites of the entire line.

17. autobot prowl

autobot prowl Well-Known Member

Just got this guy yesterday and love him to death! Personally of we were going to get a BW Quickstrick homage this would be a far better mold for that than Wheeljack

18. Fallout

Fallout Banned

News Credits:
    got this BAMF today at TJ maxx for all of 3 bucks. amazing toy, glad i waited so i didn't have to pay 16 bucks normal retail. he's my favorite color - love that neon blue, it's on all my shoes, lol. real neat use of car kibble, especially the back guns. he looks reeal nice with PRID arcee's bladegun.

i can't run out of good things to say about this guy.

19. Noideaforaname

Noideaforaname Pico, let's go up to Zuma

News Credits:
    3 bucks?! Wow, that's incredible. My TJ Maxx has no Transformers at all...

20. Fallout

Fallout Banned

News Credits:
    my hometown's only TJ maxx barely ever has scrap, but i'm on vacation and i've been to two down in louisiana - the one i went to yesterday just had arcee for $4.50, dead end for $7, commander ironhide for $7, and track battles roadbuster for $4.50. also a lot of bot shots stuff. i got arcee from there.

the one i went to today was a GOLD MINE. airachnid, two kups, a hot shot and another arcee, all for 7 bucks... first time i've seen airachnid in person. then i saw rumble and freaked out, saw he was marked down and nearly died. but yeah, my area has no marshall's or ross's, and just one shitty TJ maxx... so i miss out on all that marked-down goodness. i'd love a seven dollar grimlock though.