Tf prime Breakdown Jet VEHICON

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by s_cren, May 22, 2012.

1. s_cren

s_cren Banned

On robotkingdom website when you click on either am breakdown or jet VEHICON it says Japan mold only USA non released . Are these molds Japan only? Should I preorder both I them anyone know if there coming to the us or not?

2. Barricade24

Barricade24 The Decepticop

News Credits:
    I would wait till Comic Con before preordering just to be on the safe side. If Hasbro annouces those two there, then you shouldn't need to worry about them being an Asian exclusive.

3. s_cren

s_cren Banned

When is comic con?

4. Ribieconvoy

Ribieconvoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They mean the Arms Micron releases are Japan-only. Don't worry, they'll be released everywhere else eventually with some sort of over-the-top pointless weapons.

5. Barricade24

Barricade24 The Decepticop

News Credits:
    July 12-15. A bit of wait but not too far down the road.

6. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Pretty sure Breakdown will eventually come over here. Not sure about Jet Vehicon, but I still lack doubt.

7. s_cren

s_cren Banned

I thought about the arms micron part also but the others arms micron figures don't say that like Gaia unicorn doesn't say that or neither does knockout or airrachnid

8. Thundershot

Thundershot Ratchet Fanatic

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've got all Breakdown, Jet Vehicon, Ironhide, and Swerve "just in case" Hasbro decides not to release them. The apprehension is not without justification. It's very difficult to trust Hasbro to release things in the US nowadays...

9. Axelle

Axelle Total Loony

Ebay:
    I've had the same concern as well. Everyone keeps saying it's just because of the Arms Micron, but no other AM figure before or after Breakdown or Jet Vehicon has said a thing about being Japan only.

10. TwilightNero

TwilightNero Maximal

Ebay:
    And this mentality is why Hasbro is probably withholding any information on futures PRiD releases. How much shit did they get because retailers didn't buy the last waves of DotM or FE. If they don't announce anything, they won't get bitched to by entitled people.

11. Sideways77

Sideways77 #1 flareup simp

News Credits:
    AM Breakdown makes me sad. He gets an awesome hammer that turns into a little robot, while the US's will have a clunky, glowing hammer that spins.

12. Scantron

Scantron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The Arms Micron versions, specifically, are Japan only but the base Breakdown and Jet Vehicon molds may still come out in the US. I'm not too worried about Jet Vehicon getting an eventual US release, but I could see Breakdown maybe taking awhile if it turns out that "Swerve" is
    Silas in Breakdown's body
    and Hasbro decides to release Swerve first, like the switch they're doing with Skyquake and Dreadwing.

13. LeTigre

LeTigre Meat popsicle

Honestly, I think they switched Skyquake and Dreadwing because the latter is a recurring character while the former has only appeared but twice.

And I am jones-ing to have all three of them honestly.

14. Thundershot

Thundershot Ratchet Fanatic

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I can't tell if you're putting me down for preordering the Arms Microns or not... Since Hasbro US hasn't announced them, we aren't guaranteed that they'll come out here. I'm just covering my own bases...

We also don't know if the US is getting Skywarp, so I picked him up already. Tomy haven't announced deluxe Wheeljack ( which is VERY strange) or Kup or Hot Shot or Rumble.. So it's entirely possible each side of the pond may end up with a few exclusive characters. Then again it could be too early to tell...

15. MagnusPrimal

MagnusPrimal Well-Known Member

:lol 
    Oh, you're serious.
    Do you work for Hasbro? Or do you just want to? "Entitled people?" Really? Because they want to buy toys of kind of important characters from the show? If they don't say anything, I'm going to do what the "entitled people" are doing, and preorder the Takara versions. Then I won't give a crap if Hasbro releases them or not.

16. Fartini

Fartini Banned

AM Breakdown comes out in June, Jet V. in July. A wait for Comic Con but the figures would be out and possibly sold out by then. I wouldn't be waiting on either to be announced for the US personally if you want to actually get them and they aren't being released here. We all remember the ones we were getting then didn't. :lol 

Seriously OP, if you collect the line you'd be better off ordering now and being safe than not and being sorry you didn't. They probably will be released here but it may be awhile or they quite possibly could cancel or not have a release here. You just don't know in this line what will happen or what we may/may not get compared to other countries.

17. ubertenorman

ubertenorman Well-Known Member

If there was another movie coming out, I would be more worried. However, now that the shelves are less constipated with movie figures, I think we don't need to be worried about seeing these figures. Especially since they're mainline figures, not classics or something.

However, if Prime's third season is cancelled or if it isn't renewed for a fourth season, we may never see the later toys stateside.

18. Fartini

Fartini Banned

Where do you live? :lol  I see almost as much DOTM as there was when the movie was full swing. Not just one store either. The only thing missing is the voyagers, anything else released here I can get pretty easily between multiple stores.

19. TwilightNero

TwilightNero Maximal

Ebay:
    Not putting you down in the slightlest for pre-ordering AM at all. That is your personal choice you are allowed to have. I've even been eyeing a few AM releases: Skywarp and the vehicon. I was referring to the not trusting Hasbro part of your statement.

The stormtroopers who maybe have 1 line if that an episode are important characters?

Also, no I don't work for hasbro, and before you ask, I don't hold any corporations in higher regards than I do people or vice-versa. When you read multiple threads of people making very rude and baseless remarks about "hasblow" and how they are doing a horrible job because one figure wasn't released, it becomes a slight reflex.

20. MagnusPrimal

MagnusPrimal Well-Known Member

Who brought up Stormtroopers? We were discussing Breakdown in TF Prime.
    And lately, it really isn't in the collector's best interest to pass on a Takara product and just assume Hasbro is going to release one. I don't see that as "entitled," I see it as a wise decision.
    I actually went to BBTS to preorder one myself, but I was too late. Now I actually need to hope that Hasbro releases one. I do have a couple of Vehicon Jets preordered though, so at least I can feel good about that.