2D Artwork: TF-Parallax: Orion - Havoc Concept

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Venksta, Aug 27, 2009.

1. Venksta

Venksta Render Project Creations TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Here is my favorite concept design, among the several that I did for TF-Parallax: Orion. This is my own character I came up with, named Havoc. She is suppose to be Pharaohtron's (Megatron) empress/girlfriend. She was the one design where the transformation doesn't need much refining, and could be made into a toy. Her colors are inspired by the comic character Purgatory. I liked the look of the red and gold color scheme, and decided to use it on Havoc. Compared to other fembot transformers, Havoc doesn't have much kibble. Shes got a small back pack, but most of her alt mode is used for her robot mode limbs. I hope to make a 3D model of her one day. For this design, I was actually surprised to see her in the comic. I was sent about a 85% finished copy of the comic to letter and write the story too, when I first found out she made the cut.

Here is a quick run down on Havoc and the events prior to the comic. The idea behind her is that she was originally an Autobot, saved by Pharaotron, in a event prior to the story. In a nutshell, before the story, the Autobots are the ruling class of this "Atlantis" like city. After playing around with magic, they bring the city to the ground, and make the Decepticons angry, who built the city originally, as worker bots. During the escape, out of the chaotic downfall of the city, Pharaohtron ends up saving Havoc, who ends up taking a liking to him and switches factions. Good idea, since the destruction of the "Atlantis" city causes the roles of both factions becoming reversed when they arrive in Orion, the egypt like city where the story takes place. If you ever had the chance to read the comic, now you'll know why the Autobots are slaves in the story. :) 

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 27, 2009
  2. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Why you got her after Cylosus' brother?

3. Venksta