TF:P "Armada" Clip & Still

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Sockie, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Ratchets Hatch

Ratchets Hatch Medic

News Credits:
    OMG! That whole scene was knee-slappingly funny! I almost died laughing!!! Bulkhead sneaking around, then running into Starscream!

"Why is it that whenever I return to my old haunting grounds, I find an Autobot lurking in the halls!?"

:lolol 

Most likely. Nice to see that Scream can transform again, but it looks like Bulkhead just beat him within an inch of his life. :( 

2. Shatterpoint

Shatterpoint Neato

News Credits:
    Damn, Bulkhead.

Guess I better go find one of the voyagers.

3. HoneyPrime

HoneyPrime ♥♥ Smokescreen ♥♥

I love Bulkhead even more now. Must. Have. Bulkhead. Toy.

Poor Starscream is his own worst enemy.

Can't wait for this episode.

4. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    I know right? This is tame compared to Beast Wars. More violence.

5. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Starscream really needs to learn to shut his mouth, lol. Hopefully the actually explain how he gets a t-cog, rather than ignoring it like him suddenly having his arm again in the first season. Should be interesting to see where they go with this episode.

6. tigerhawk16

tigerhawk16 Transmetal

Ebay:
    haha true true I like this show because as of late the transformers shows were really geared towards little kids like animated, armada, energon, and even galaxyforce, they were good but really more kiddy with the human relations and the story-lines.

I think this show brings the hardness of the movies to the table with the grittiness I mean we've have bots killed the kid raph blasted and nearly killed by megatron and now the leader of mech crippled and on life support I love it!!!

7. tigerhawk16

tigerhawk16 Transmetal

Ebay:
    if you can pick up a FE Bulkhead it really blows the RID one away in every aspect.

8. minimaster

minimaster Miniac

News Credits:
    hope so too, if only to raise Starscreams power so we see the full-on egomaniac we all know and love, not the coward we have now.

9. Smasher

Smasher HUNKY BEATS

News Credits:
    It's fine for my 11 year old, but I do cringe at some of the stuff my 7 year old sees. Still she likes it.

The one good part of it though is that they see the show and actually worry that the characters are in jeopardy. In the 80s I knew that everyone was safe -that is until Transformers: The Movie.

A fight with Kate Upton over Transformers!

That show had so much potential -but it seemed like it had 5 people managing its direction and three of them were on the Board of Directors at Ford.

10. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I disagree a little with that, but we've talked about it before. Beast Wars was violent, but because a dismemberment in BW really didn't mean anything, server damage in this show takes on a strong value, so a bot being stabbed appears more violent than situations in Beast Wars, except for maybe Code of a Hero.

11. tigerhawk16

tigerhawk16 Transmetal

Ebay:
    exactly it'll bring an entirely new layer to the story arch and to see starscream stand on his own with his own force would be epic. I mean I think its obvious that there's no returning t0o megatron that bridge is all dead.

12. HoneyPrime

HoneyPrime ♥♥ Smokescreen ♥♥

Thanks. I'll keep that in mind.

13. Dinobot747

Dinobot747 Chopperface

News Credits:
    I absolutely love all of Starscream's different gestures and facial expressions in this scene. Just awesome.

14. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Well that's the thing. They could have everybody get wrecked to shit because they treated them like robots, not funny looking humans. I'm not saying more death or anything like that. Just more visceral action.

Also Code of Hero treated damage just like any other episode. This difference is Dinobot refused life-saving stasis lock in order to keep fighting, which meant he had no protection from his wounds.

15. MiraiBaby

MiraiBaby Til All Are Gone

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instantly afraid for another Decepticon death here. D:>

Once again the animators have outdone themselves with Starscream's body language. Loved when he was heckling Bulkhead. <3

16. Thilda

Thilda Treat your mother right!

News Credits:
    Actually the Starscream we saw in this clip was the reckless egomaniac Scream. He attacked a guy who can easily send him flying with one punch. That was bravado, not cowardice. Other story that he totally forgot to fight back :rolleyes: 

17. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    Bulkhead is really the only one who doesn't have a confirmed, or inferred history with Cliffjumper. We know he was a late addition to Team Prime, so we don't even know how long he knew him, or if they got along. So to be pushing the "CLIFFJUMPER IS DEEEEAAAADDDDD" button with him has no real emotional base.

18. Smasher

Smasher HUNKY BEATS

News Credits:
    Good point.
    Murdering Cliffjumper was his last great evil thing.

He's been an underling or a fugitive since Megatron returned -even when Megatron was in stasis.

I really hope we do get a great Starscream story arc -one where he keeps the Autobots and Decepticons on their toes.

19. Sumner Sturgeon

Sumner Sturgeon It's not easy being the best~

Bulkhead was a "late" addition to Team Prime in that he joined them just as they were leaving Cybertron-- that much is clear from the supplementary materials, since the creators seem to be using the novels as the basis for the backstory. He's been with them on Earth from the beginning. Hell, we heard Arcee mention as much way back in season 1 (the "power lines" bit). Clearly, if he and Cliffjumper were both there together, they must have a history. I actually think it's a step forward for them to mention such a thing now, since it has always been unclear what the Autobots besides Arcee thought of him.

And on a side note, that "IS DEEEEAAAAADDDDDDD" meme needs to freaking die already; it wasn't funny in Batman, and it's not funny here.

20. Moonlight1102

Moonlight1102 Banned

+1

The facial expressions on Starscream are fantastic. It really shows what the animators go through to make this show look great visually.