TF New Era hats

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Magnus12, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Magnus12

Magnus12 Well-Known Member

HEy guys I'm wondering where I can get the transformers 59fifty big face cap for a good price. I may go for em on ebay, but just want to check if they are a better price elsewhere.

thanks and sorry if in wrong section!

2. Tony_Bacala

Tony_Bacala Car Robots Professional Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
  3. Magnus12

^Thanks!

Anyone know where to find the big face ones? Those shiny ones with g1 tf faces on em.

4. NIMISISKRASH

NIMISISKRASH DESTROY ALL TOYZ

If you have a lids or hat world by you go there befor you go to the bay.that's the only place I seen them,there all based off g1:) .the first two was prime and megs they came out when the 2nd movie opened.then when the 3rd movie came out you had the first two hats and some new ones shockwave, bummblebee and soundwave but I only ever seen them at lids, hope this helps. @ tony-b stylinonline has a lot of tf hats but only a few that NE makes (but they as do 80's tee have great stuff). The op is talking about the ones whit faces that take up the front of the crown of the hat.[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us thats only 1 i have,$was 49.99 i got mine from a ne rep @ a sneaker con and payed $10.00,i think the bay might be ya best bet now cause they have been out for sometime now you might luck up and still find them if you go to the store and ask if they might have any old stock.

5. Magnus12

Wow dude that looks amazing. There r some ebay auction for qite good prices so Ill be keeping a close eye on that

6. NIMISISKRASH

Do not pay over 40 bucks IMHO and thats to much for a sports hat any thing more is a rip off. Yeh I seen the bay ones,the guy that has the bin $99 is crazy but if someone buys it then they are even more nuts! Lmao!! *edit* the original price(in stores)was $59.99 for the hats. Smh if I would not have got mine at the price I did I wouldn't have mine.the $49.99 price was at the midtown comics booth at the ny comic con in 2010

7. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    I can't decide if that's awesome or just looks dumb. But then I'm more of a bandana man myself when it comes to headgear. Wonder if there are any Transformers bandanas out there?

8. NIMISISKRASH

Lmao. To each his own,I'll admit that apparel like this is not for everybody.its all on how you rock it,plus it's not a everyday type of hat(to me at least).as for the bandanna go's I had some made up but this was back in 99/01. When the movie came out in 07 they had one that was sold in stores like wallmart/target but it had both faction symbols(movie) and look like shit to me.