TF movies funny pics/demotivational/meme

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by FeelingLuckyPnk, Dec 22, 2011.

1. FeelingLuckyPnk

FeelingLuckyPnk Decepticon Punks!

Lets have this thread for funny pictures related to the movie. I know we have a "caption this" thread, but maybe this one could be for demotivational/meme/etc stuff?

I'll start off with my weak attempt at humor, I'm sure others can come up with funnier stuff.

[​IMG]

Lets keep this going...

2. Fifam94

Fifam94 GO AIR FORCE

Lololol

Attached Files:

3. decepticon2020

decepticon2020 Best there is @ what I do

lol ^

4. Chopperface

Chopperface Holtzmanned

News Credits:
    Yeah, hate to rain on your parade, but we have one of these too. I personally don't care to search for it, but moreprimeland is usually on these kind of things like a principal on kids texting in school. You could just go back a few pages in the forum here.

EDIT: Hell, look. It's on this same damn first page of this forum. "Inspirational Movie Pics". Nice job, OP.

5. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    like a principal on kids texting in school? lol good one
    but technically its more like TEACHER on kids texting in school sincer the principal is rarely if ever in the classroom

6. megapork

megapork Cheese

We already have a thread like this. Please do some looking around and youll find it. Meme or no meme this kind of shit should remain in the pre existing thread.

7. Chopperface

Chopperface Holtzmanned

News Credits:
    You know what I mean. Hate to get off topic of the thread, but some teachers will let you use phones after a while. But a principal will not be so kind.

8. megapork

megapork Cheese

In my country it is Department of Education mandate hat cellphones are not allowed in school. And in some schools it is a serious offense that could lead to cofiscation of phone or expulsion. Though some of the teachers in the school im in are pretty lenient and let you off the leash with a warning some teachers immediately get the phone and the name of the student and go straight to the principals office.

9. FeelingLuckyPnk

FeelingLuckyPnk Decepticon Punks!

Meh...ya'll lame :) 

I'll try to find the "other" thread you people speak of.

10. Chromia217

Chromia217 I luv Mark Hamill

It's more lame to have a million threads on the same thing. Just makes sense to condense. :) 

11. megapork

megapork Cheese

Can a Mod shut this thread down already. A noob in our midst.

12. Hellscream15

Hellscream15 Hi... Bl

I would rather just start a new thread then to have to waste my time trying to find the old one. its ridiculous.

13. bonycrushy345

bonycrushy345 Well-Known Member

deal WITH IT!.jpg

14. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    the last few threads I've reported for already having a pre-existing thread haven't been shut down.
    There was an Ironhide thread started where the OP admits there are already 8,000 threads curently about Ironhide "but here's my opnion" I have no idea why he is so special that his opinion gets its own thread

In most school distrits that I've taught in, the teacher confiscates the phone and calls security to pick it up. Styudents have to wait a half hour after school lets out to pick up the phone for the first offense, second offense parents have to pick it up, third and so on we startt alking about suspensions and stuff. I only let students use their phone if 1) they ask permision and 2) it's use is an emergency OR they are looking something up on the internet that in pertinent to what we are doing in class (like looking up lyrics or something, I am a music teacher)

15. eagc7

eagc7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
  16. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    It's alright, OP. But remember, the search function does come in handy, providing you try multiple types of words and phrases. :) 

And many readers of this site would rather not have multiple threads on identical topics clogging up the pages, which is why the search function and common sense is so valued on this site.

Thoughts on Ironhide? Put it in one of the several pree-existing Ironhide-related threads. Don't want Bay back for TF4? Then find one of the threads discussing the future of the film franchise or Bay's involvement. Found a little detail that was hard to notice? PUT IT IN THE "ERRORS, JOKES, REFERENCES AND HARD-TO-SPOT-THINGS"-thread.

:lol 

eagc7 to the rescue. :thumbs2: