TF Movie Trilogy

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by strscrm, May 9, 2007.

1. Michael_Prime_2K7

Michael_Prime_2K7 The Crafty One

That's more like X-men.

2. Autobot HipHop

Autobot HipHop Covert Operations

Did I miss something here? Why is Unicron so disliked? I think he's a pretty cool character myself. And I especially like the idea of the four horseman as Unicron's harbingers of death. Nice.

3. eyeballkid

eyeballkid Old

News Credits:
    Megatron should be forced to claim an earth mode in movie 2, and thus kill prime...resulting in a phoenix like moment for prime in movie 3...he never stays dead after all.

I do not support new bots...I want character development...bumblebee, ratchet and ironhide are fine for me...A new sports car mentality is needed though..sideswipe? Tracks?...bad name for a movie character. Prowl...hell yes! he doesnt have to be a police car...alt?

4. eyeballkid

eyeballkid Old

News Credits:
    Unicron is the easy way out...always has been. BORING!

5. strscrm

strscrm GAME BOY ETERNITY

Megatron should get an Earth alt mode, but the thing that people haven't been saying is what? Since he is already a Cybertronian jet then he should remain one. Starscream is an F-22 Raptor and besides the F-35 Lightning II, there is no plane that is more powerful known to man. Due to Megatron's size, the F-35 would simply be too small and it just isn't befitting such a menacing character. I think that Megatron should have an Earth alt mode of an X-plane similar to the SR-71 Blackbird or the fictional MIG-31 from the film Firefox. For the story, the humans are working on an experimental jet that would be superior to all the Transformers and would be the deciding factor that would turn the war in the humans favor. Megatron would sneak in and take its form. Nothing could stand up to him. The humans even launch to X-plane to take Megs out, and in a cool aerial dogfight scene, Megs is simply the best. And it would with this new alt form that Megs would finally kill Prime.

6. strscrm

Here's a pic of a SR-71 Blackbird:
    [​IMG]

And here's a pic of a blackbird frozen, just thought it seemed appropriate since Megs was frozen in the ice and all.
    [​IMG]

7. Whitey

Whitey The Angry White One

What about bringing brining in a character from WWI as a new villain. Like The Fallen?

8. strscrm

Or WWII, then you could have a Decepticon that tied in with the Nazis.

9. rabbit prime

rabbit prime Well-Known Member

would be nice...but then you have to figure out how he came to be....like in ww, was he created when prime and megs went thru the space bridge toghether?never quite understood his origin...

10. rabbit prime

rabbit prime Well-Known Member

BEGIN THE FUND RAISER!!!!!

11. tehCal

tehCal wherever you are i am not

I wrote this up at work, I think it's pretty cool. Major spoilers for the first film ahead, though...

TRANSFORMERS 2

PLOT:

After the defeat of his infiltration unit on Earth, Starscream plots to return to Cybertron and take over the remaining Decepticons in the wake of Megatron's apparent death. But the arrival of a second infiltration unit in search of Megatron halts his plans. These new warriors want revenge and begin hunting down both Sector 7 and the human responsible for Megatron's destruction: Sam Witwicky. Meanwhile, Ultra Magnus and two of his troops arrive to bolster the Autobot ranks.

AUTOBOTS

NEW: Ultra Magnus, Hound, Mirage

OPTIMUS PRIME (Peterbilt Semi Truck)
    IRONHIDE (GMC TopKick Pickup Truck)
    BUMBLEBEE (Saleen-Modified Chevrolet Camaro)
    RATCHET (Hummer Search & Rescue Vehicle)
    ULTRA MAGNUS (Freightliner COE Car Carrier)
    HOUND (Jeep Wrangler)
    MIRAGE (Pontiac GTO)

DECEPTICONS

NEW: Blitzwing, Soundwave, Rumble, Ravage, Laserbeak, Dropshot, Runabout, Runamuck, Dirge

STARSCREAM (F/A-22 Raptor Fighter Jet)
    DIRGE (F-35 Joint-Strike Fighter Jet)
    SOUNDWAVE (MT-Lbus VHF Jamming Vehicle)
    RUMBLE (robotic humanoid)
    RAVAGE (Polaris Sportsman 800 All Terrain Vehicle)
    LASERBEAK (Desert Hawk Miniature Aerial Vehicle)
    DROPSHOT (M1126 Stryker Infantry Carrier Vehicle)
    RUNABOUT (1976 Pontiac Firebird Trans AM)
    RUNAMUCK (1969 Dodge Charger)
    BLITZWING (NASA Space Shuttle)

TRANSFORMERS 3

PLOT:

Despite the loss of Ultra Magnus, the Autobots have protected Sam's life and stopped the Decepticons from finding the newly-hidden Allspark. However, the Decepticon warlord Galvatron and his troops have reached Earth, destroying Starscream and engaging in open warfare against the Autobots. And at the same time, Grimlock has been unearthed at an archeological dig, and is reassigned to the Autobots to assist their battle. These robots are no longer in disguise; it's an all-out war to save humanity and protect the planet.

AUTOBOTS

NEW: Grimlock, Springer, Wheeljack, Jetfire

OPTIMUS PRIME (Peterbilt Semi Truck)
    IRONHIDE (GMC TopKick Pickup Truck)
    BUMBLEBEE (Saleen-Modified Chevrolet Camaro)
    RATCHET (Hummer Search & Rescue Vehicle)
    HOUND (Jeep Wrangler)
    SPRINGER (2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo)
    WHEELJACK (2008 Ford Fusion)
    JETFIRE (AV-8B Harrier II Jump Jet)
    GRIMLOCK (mechanical dinosaur, later a 2007 Ford Mustang GT)

DECEPTICONS

NEW: Galvatron, Skyjack, Shockwave, Buzzsaw, Onslaught, Shrapnel, Bludgeon, Ruckus

GALVATRON (Cybertronian Laser Cannon)
    SHOCKWAVE (Cybertronian Gun Emplacement, later a 2008 Mazda RX-8)
    SKYJACK (Cybertronian Fighter Jet)
    STARSCREAM (F/A-22 Raptor Fighter Jet)
    DIRGE (F-35 Joint-Strike Fighter Jet)
    SOUNDWAVE (MT-Lbus VHF Jamming Vehicle)
    LASERBEAK (Desert Hawk Miniature Aerial Vehicle)
    BUZZSAW (Desert Hawk Miniature Aerial Vehicle)
    ONSLAUGHT (M983 Heavy Expanded-Mobility Tactical Truck with PAC-3 Launcher)
    SHRAPNEL (AH-64 Apache Attack Helicopter)
    BLUDGEON (M998 Humvee Truck)
    RUCKUS (Chenowth Advanced Light Strike Vehicle)

So what do you guys think?

12. Katamari Prime

Katamari Prime Hassan Chop!

Unicron-No
    Thunderwing-Yes!
    Earth destoryed-no
    Cybertron destroyed-possibly
    Seekers-meh
    Gesalts-Yes!

13. tehCal

Added pictures to mine :D 

14. VAwitch

VAwitch G1 GeekGirl

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Overall, I like.

Altho Springer has GOT to have a 2nd mode - and why Blitzwing as shuttle, vs original Astrotrain?

Not sure about Bludgeon - that would probly depend on how "humanized" the TFs develop - Bludgeon would otherwise be QUITE a departure from his comic appearance - and the RoboSkeltor was different enough, which went well w/ his whole samurai-mindset.

Even aside from the specific characters, the plot-nutshells, I REALLY like.

15. tehCal

Because I think triple-changers, like gestalts, would not be worth seeing on the big screen. Just wouldn't work in this day and age.

Also because I have come to accept that names need to get switched around and personalities should not stick with the comics, so making Bludgeon a low-level player who is nothing like in the comics doesn't matter too much to me :p 

I mean, Astrotrain is a stupid name when it comes down to it. Especially if I was to take away his train mode. But Blitzwing is a great name. So I combined the two characters...

16. strscrm

For one of the sequels they could bring in a Time Wars-esque storyline that could show BW Dinobot or G1 Megatron on the big screen without a whole a lot of explanation.

17. DeathsHead

DeathsHead Well-Known Member

I very much doubt Transformers will ever leave earth.

Besides the enormous cost involved in creating a semi-full CGI environment AND photo-real characters that a trip to cybertron would require, the major problem would be the sudden need to anthropomorphise the 'bots now they're back home in their natural habitat. You know - wandering around the corridors of Autobase, going out for a few jars of oil etc. Frankly even trying to imagine them clanging up and down the metal streets of Cybertron is pushing it rather! The comic and cartoon got away with this, but it'd be a mammoth task to make it anything other than silly in a live action film.

The Ark presents a similar problem in that if treated as a regular 'spaceship' a la the cartoon. We'd suddenly have to accept these humungous robots made of great big bits of truck trying to sit in a flight-seat or use a control console. Just try seeing Blackout attempting to sit down in a chair or fit through a door! It would need substantial re-imagining to work. I suspect this is why Bay left out the Ark from the upcoming movie.

18. Soundwave84

Soundwave84 Banned

News Credits:
    I dont care what the second movie is about i just want Soundwave in it! Soundwave was much better then Megatron

19. strscrm

That's why they come to Earth as Protoforms such as the toys Protoform Starscream and Protoform Optimus Prime. These Protoforms are just mechanical asteroids that travel from one planet to the next by crashing into them and then taking on new alternate forms to blend in with the local surroundings.

About returning to Cybertron, I don't see that it would be necessary for the Autobots and Decepticons to change back to Cybertronian forms because who are they hiding from, themselves? They've been warring for eons so they aren't exactly going to fool anybody and the Earth forms are something that the Cybertronians who stayed behind are not familiar with. To them the Earth forms such as the trucks and aircraft are exotic and will be something that is put up onto a pedestal. And the return to Cybertron could be done via Space Bridge so they wouldn't have to abandon their new forms and humans could travel to Cybertron as well.

20. salmonman78

salmonman78 That's MR. Magnus to you all...

As much as its cool for people who never saw the original animated movie to be like 'DAMN' when they see Unicron in it, I don't personally want him in the live action ones, too fantastical to get people to imagine that maybe all this could happen.

But the best idea someone said I agree whole heartedly with are Grimlock and the Gestalts, seeing Devastator reborn with the movie design asthetic would rock.