TF movie trilogy 3-pack Blu Ray/DVD up on TF FB and Amazon(In Stock)

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Jimmy88, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Jimmy88

Jimmy88 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hey dudes while combing facebook, look what I found, the TF film 3 pack and if you click on the link under the picture on the TF FB it goes to amazon and it says its in stock??!!!!!, but it says for both the Blu Ray and DVD only 3 discs:(  which means yes no bonus material still:(  Well dudes let me know your thoughts and check out the links;) 

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...17078490.37515.180774635291325&type=1&theater

Amazon.com: Transformers Trilogy (Transformers / Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen / Transformers: Dark of the Moon) [Blu-ray]: Shia Labeouf, Tyrese Gibson, Josh Duhamel, Megan Fox, Rachael Taylor: Movies & TV

2. WTDylio

WTDylio Where is Jessica Hyde?

News Credits:
    Still no word on a special features disk?? Looks like I will have to go with the standard DVD for christmas then :( 

3. Jimmy88

News Credits:
    Yeah dude I know, this is getting ridiculous!!!!!

4. eagc7

eagc7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    WTDylio is a girl

5. biscuits

biscuits Sin from Genesis

You can call girls dude as well...doesn't just mean male...at least not where I come from :lol 

Also, i've seen this 3 pack blu-ray in tesco for ages, is it really the first time people have seen this?

6. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I tyhink the reason we may not be getting the loaded version on the move(s) yet is because they are really adding in stuff that was not in the theatrical releases of the movies and adding in deleated stuff in as well.

7. Jimmy88

News Credits:
    Sorry my bad dude;) 

Well this is the first time Ive seen the 3 pack, looks pretty cool and was actually considering buying it if it had bonus material:( 

8. ErbFan28

ErbFan28 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It says there's special features on disc 1. I know they may not be the special features everyone was wanting, but they're there

Disc 1
    - Commentary by Director Michael Bay
    - Transformers H.U.D. (Heads Up Display)
    - BD-Live Features:

Transformers Intelligence Mode

Menubots

Transformers Profiler

Trailers (will play after the feature via a menu)

Iron Man Trailer

Transformers Teaser Trailer

Rise of the Autobots

9. WTDylio

WTDylio Where is Jessica Hyde?

News Credits:
    An Iron Man trailer??? Why the hell is that there?

10. eagc7

eagc7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    cause Iron Man 1 trailer was one of the Special features on the disc 1 of TF1, and since it wil lbe the same exact DVD and Blu-ray, the trailer will be kept

11. BLK-OUT 4500X

BLK-OUT 4500X Well-Known Member

When are we getting the extras and the last of the toys for dotm , this is starting to piss me off it's taking way to long release them already .

12. Dark Autobot

Dark Autobot Child of G1

yeah....I posted it was coming out about 2 weeks ago....my friend works at Best Buy and I asked him if it $10 off being we have the coupons for them...I love the box art and as a fan...I may get it...but last week I bought the TF PRme: Darkness Rising Release on DVD....no B-Ray....:( 
    I seen the was coming out and not named the Ultimate Ed. and I seen the SKU and read up from my Iphone 4 and its not the Ultimate Edition which we knew this was a X-Mas release w no promos for it and that told me no bonuses and if their is its prob just a trailer for the Ultimate Edition....and its wrong but Paramount can get some parents and fans to buy it for X-mas being they want to wait while people are buying DOTM they will maybe buy this instead.....Feb. is the time so I here for the Ultimate Ed. w the special features we all want.....I hope this one has the prob w the error w TF1 w Devastor's name where its Brawl.....If anyone bought this let us know if they added that simple thing? and if anyother scences changed or added to w time etc....Is their a booklet for the 3 movies etc inside the Box w references to the Ultimated Edition.....

etc......my Geekness wants it....just to have it...

Til all are one....