TF Movie Sequels = More Interest in G1 Cartoon DVD's?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by gilderdave, Jun 9, 2007.

1. gilderdave

gilderdave Well-Known Member

Just thinking since it can take a long time to produce a dvd box set (and series for that matter) that a 2nd+ movie would provide time for someone to re-release the G1 toons. Yeah, I'm hanging on to any hope here! Anyone have info on where this all stands since the SONY Wonder thing?

2. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    Have you seen the box set that is usually sold on Ebay? Its from China but comes in a nice tin box, with great art work and a collectors keychain. It has the whole G1 series. I have it and its awesome.

3. Soundatron

Soundatron A Blight Upon The Land

a rerelease would be a good idea. But if I was calling the shots I would wait till after the movie and seeing the numbers. If they were good yeah let's start rereleasing them yes?

4. Codimus Prime

Codimus Prime Missouri Toy Hunter

I think any new interest in TF's might help bring back the G1 DVD's to release... my petition reads like this:

Dear God,

All I want is the new movie to kick ass...

PS: Can you put the G1 boxsets out again... at a cheaper price, better quality, and easily available in the U.S. (NO BOOTLEGS!!!)?

Thanks!
    Cody

5. A/OrionPax/3

A/OrionPax/3 Welcome to Funkutron

sony wonder is going down/being dissolved. if they are to be released it more than likely will be through someone else. all i know is someone better step up. I only own like twelve episodes spanning the three seasons. (on vhs booooo) If it came down to it i suppose i'd scower the net, but id rather go to the store and buy some newly mastered never before seen dankness. if the movie is a hit it will only be a small matter of time.

ps even though im from buffalo and the goo goo dolls are like jesus around here i dont know if im feeling them layin it down on the soundtrack. transformers and goo goo dolls are not an obvious association to me.

6. Soundatron

Soundatron A Blight Upon The Land

I despise the goo goo dolls, such a dumb name to.

7. Johnator

Johnator 'Til All Are Gone!

And "The Game" isn't??

8. gilderdave

gilderdave Well-Known Member

my wish as well... any new news or should i drop 400 on ebay for the rhino sets?