TF Movie Bumblebee Wheel Problem

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Tell_Story, Aug 6, 2008.

1. Tell_Story

Tell_Story Well-Known Member

I just opened Premium BB. When I tried to transform him back to alt mode I noticed that the wheel doesn't set in place fully. It looks like the gears ight be off just a bit. The problem is I don't see how I can pull it apart to fix. Has anyone run into to this problem and had success fixing it? It looks like something I may have to force, I just don't want to break it.

2. Big_Truk_Convoy

Big_Truk_Convoy Transforming is the gimik

sorry, I thought I was in another section of the forum.

Have you tried just pushing to force the gears to click or do you think that he might break?

3. Tell_Story

Those gears are in there pretty tight, I'm afraid it might break.

4. Grimwing

Grimwing Scientist Supreme

News Credits:
    Yeah. I've had to fix the target allspark blue bumblebee before. I pulled up on the automorph piece before the part behind his head was lifted up. Anyway the fix was pretty basic:

1. pop off bumblebee's arms legs and head from the ball joints leaving you with the torso and doors. This will make things easier to grip.

2. There are two gears your trying to line up. on one gear you have the chestplate/hood and the other has the two smaller bits that automorph into place for the car mode. If these don't line up with the hood when you morph it to car mode then you need to allign the gears again.

3. find the hood's back panel (2nd gear) and pull the hood (1st gear) like you were automorphing it. every click. stop and try and morph it. with some experimenting you should get it in place. (if the car panels for the hood smooth out you've fixed it.)

4. reattach limbs and head. Transform your concept camaro bumblebee.

5. Tell_Story

Thanks, but this isn't my problem. My problem is with the right leg automorph piece. When I fold the leg back into alt mode the wheel does not fully sit in the wheel well like it should. That's my problem.

6. Tell_Story

^^^^^Bumbity^^^^^

7. Tell_Story

I figured out the problem. I removed the screw that is closest to the foot in robot mode. this allowed a good amount of play in the gears. I made sure the gear on the bottom or the foot clicked once clock wise. When I folded it all in the wheel fit perfectly problem solved. I wish I had pics to demonstrate. Sorry!

8. Nemesis_Prime22

Nemesis_Prime22 Dark Emperor

I have the same problem, except when transforming to robot mode...

9. Tell_Story

Yeah Robot mode is fine with the legs, it's just in alt mode that the wheel is all sorts of off. I really do hope this thread helps and I hope you're mechanically inclined. It's not hard, you just have to make sure you see what needs to be done and then do it.