TF Movie Block Danglers

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Teratron, Mar 29, 2009.

1. Teratron

Teratron Kaiser Dragon

I've recently been reviewing my collection for stuff I might have missed over the last couple years while my wife and I have been transitioning from California back home to Michigan. (Yes, it's been a long process...) While looking for Megatron stuff in particular, I came across some mentions of movie block dangler figures. E.g., a thread here with an initial advertisement and a listing at Forbidden Planet. However, that's about all I've seen of them.

Does anyone have any idea if these were ever actually released? Or did they never make it along that far?

2. Digilaut

Digilaut Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Seriously, I have never seen or heard about these..they're pretty odd-looking! Anyway, if that's all there is to find, I'd say it's pretty safe to assume they were never released.

3. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I stayed pretty close to the merchandising for the first movie... I'm about 99% sure these never saw the light of day.

Funny, I was thinking about compiling a list of stuff that was promo'd for TF1 merch but never made it... there are a couple dozen things.

4. Death333

Death333 aliases: Dx3, Dr. Whiffington, Hellscr333m

News Credits:
    Dude, I would so buy these. :(