TF movie artbook Xmas Relase?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Moy, Dec 6, 2008.

1. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    I don't know about anyone here, but I am still waiting to see A transformers mvie artbook on shelves soon. Most importantly Bonecrusher & Blackout concepts, & a whole ton of other stuff from the rest of the Bots, this would definately be a perfect gift this year, considering xmas is soon to come.

2. Fit For natalie

Fit For natalie tfwiki nerd

News Credits:
    Never going to happen, methinks. Last year Alex Jaeger said he and the other artists were petitioning to get an "Art of Transformers" book out, but given it's been one and a half years since the Movie's release, I doubt we'll ever see one on the first movie, unless it's combined with Revenge's artwork (which is equally unlikely with Bay and Paramount's secrecy). We would have heard of something by now.

3. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    I'd honestly rather see a complete art book when they finish ALL the films.

That way, we can get everything under the sun and be able to page through it in one book.

The Spider-Man films have had some excellent art books, I hope if Transformers does make one, then they follow the formula of those books.

4. Ruthie

Ruthie Well-Known Member

If they were going to release a book for Christmas, it would have been available before October 15th. Sorry, no art book for us this year.

5. Digilaut

Digilaut My name is Drift.

News Credits:
    Hey, pretty misleading topic title! Here I was getting my hopes up for a TF artbook...ah well. :)