Fan Art: TF MOSAIC'S 1st Birthday plans...

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by TF Mosaic, Feb 2, 2008.

1. TF Mosaic

TF Mosaic Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    “The End of the Beginning.”
    TF: Mosaic’s first birthday.

Transformers Mosaic will be celebrating its first birthday in June, 2008, and we need YOUR help to celebrate. Our plan is to create the mother-of-all web comics, a real anthology composed of numerous individual Mosaics.

1. Each Mosaic must be set in IDWniverse, just after the events of IDW’s “Megatron; Origin.”
    2. Each Mosaic must focus on a unique character (First in, first served), and must tell the story of their early days in the war and how it has affected them.
    3. Anyone wishing to get involved must be a member of Transformers: Mosaic and the IDW forums.
    4. All scripts must have a complete creative team (writer, artists, colourist, letterer) established before they are submitted.
    5. Each piece must have at least 2 people involved in each Mosaic, not including letters. You can not write, draw and colour the whole thing.
    6. You are only allowed to be involved in three different pieces.
    7. Letterers may work on as many pieces as they can.
    8. Scripts must be submitted by end of March, clearly stating all members involved.
    9. Once approved, art must be completed by the end of May. Please do not submit scripts if this deadline can not be met.
    10. Completed pieces are to be emailed to transformers.mosaic@gmail.com and are not to be displayed anywhere until they’ve been posted by TF: Mosaic.
    11. Finished piece should be approximately 850 X 1300, and should contain "TRANSFORMERS: MOSAIC", title and full credits.
    12. All art should be in .jpg format.
    13. Josh van Reyk & Shaun Knowler have final say on all scripts.
    14. All pieces will be released on June 18th, 2008.

Some come and help us celebrate what has been a fantastic first year!

-Josh van Reyk & Shaun Knowler.

2. elgoodo

elgoodo Well-Known Member

Cool...I don't write....but I'm offering my 3D art services to anyone interested....my preference is anyone with a story involving Sunstreaker, prowl, mirage or thundercracker...or I'll work with any character who "exists" in my website iaconcity.com

anyway, anyone who wants to collaborate PM or email me :)  elgoodo7@yahoo.com

3. Borelli

Borelli Well-Known Member

Some one do a Mosaic featuring the Monster Pretenders :)  or any Pretenders :D 

4. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Uncounted Outlier

News Credits:
    Pretender technology didn't exist at the breakout of the war. All anniversary pieces must take place in the time frame immediately following Megatron: Origin.

5. NIDARAM12

NIDARAM12 Robot art guy

News Credits:
    So many stipulations...

6. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Uncounted Outlier

News Credits:
    Yeah, we just want all these particular pieces to tie in together. It's something that readers have wanted to see in some way, so we decided to set up a framework this once for the anniversary.

That being said, there's still a lot of freedom as to what ideas the creators can come up with. It's a hugely important time in the continuity, and a lot of cool ideas can come from it, even though it's narrowed down to a very specific point in time.

7. Borelli

Borelli Well-Known Member

Fair enough :) 

8. Infosaur

Infosaur Well-Known Member

I just found out I got published! :mail :

But I don't know if I can come up with a team in time. Any Artists/colorists looking for work?

9. RHansen

RHansen Sir. Ranbotnic Veteran

News Credits:
    whats the character? I might be interested in coloring. PM me if you want