TF moments

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by grimlock_king25, Mar 4, 2010.

1. grimlock_king25

grimlock_king25 Hail to the king, baby

Okay so if you saw my "those moments" post this is the same thing, but new and improved. It seems that a lot of people were confused, but I was kinda in a hurry so kinda my bad.
    Anyways in case you didn't see and to make this less confusing

RULES: I will ask if a certain thing has happened to you or someone you know, and then share my example. You share your example. Your example has to be the same sort of experience, but not the same as my example. Your example does not have to be limited to transformers.

EXPERIENCE: While searching for something have you ever found a part to a toy you didn't even realize was missing or was missing for a while?

MY EXAMPLE: I don't remember what I was looking for but I found one of the claws for leader Brawl not even realizing it was missing.

Hope this is less confusing than the last one.
    Please share and more to come.

2. SharkyMcShark

SharkyMcShark Hi. I'm better than you

News Credits:
    I misplaced Nightstick (or whatever TFU Cyclonus' Targetmaster is called) while I was considering using him in some kitbashing ideas that never came to fruition. Months later I picked up Cyclonus and realised that his partner was missing - I gave the house a quick once over but couldn't find it. A few months later I'm taking some photos of RotF Dirge and I've got the jet upstairs and the rockets downstairs, so I pop down to get the rockets and see Nightstick sitting under the desk along with one of the missiles that had launched on it's own.

3. grimlock_king25

grimlock_king25 Hail to the king, baby

There we go, much better, and yes his name is Nightstick.

4. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    When I bought my G1 Fortress Maximus a few years ago, the seller told me that Cerebros' rifle wasn't there. Knowing how slim the chances were of finding one I bit the bullet and bought it anyway.
    He was prety grimy so I decided to dismantle him and clean him up (I really should get those Reprolabels sometime). When I opened the body up, Cerebro's gun fell out. It had been lodged inside the body, somewhere near the lift mechanism, since before I'd bought it. The seller had NO idea!
    Anyway; I'd say that counts as "not knowing it was missing", because I didn't even know it was there. ;) 

5. Dran0n

Dran0n Junk male

News Credits:
    Nope. Happens a ton with Lego, however.