TF KINGDOM are not to be trusted.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by pgianos, Jul 21, 2013.

1. pgianos

pgianos Member

Hi,

I ordered several stickers from TF Kingdom and they were cut so badly that I asked for them to be returned. Their initial response was to paraphrase "That is why they are so cheap."

I do not care how cheap they are even if they are a nickel I wouldn't use them.

Anyways, I had a sneeking suspsicion that there would be issues returning this item so I spent a couple of bucks and sent it by registered mail.

Over a process of about three weeks according to the tracking number the item went "unclaimed" as it was attempted to be delivered to thei address. It went so many times to their address that USPS just returned it to my address in Canada.

TFKingdoms states that they never received it on every occassion despite the mailing address being exactly what they asked me to write.

I was extremely patient with them asking for my refund multiple times always polite.

They never did.

The items were 22 dollars and the mail was 5 dollars.

It's interesting that TFKingdom would risk their reputation for stickers that probably cost them to make 5 dollars.

In summary, do not buy from them.

2. Hot Shot.

Hot Shot. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I can confirm this. I ordered a set of Mirage stickers a while back, and since the side stripes weren't cut completely they tore when I peeled them off.

3. unicronic

unicronic Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Thanks for the feedback, sorry about how we got it but TFW community has the benefit of your wisdom now.

In summary: stay clear of TF Kingdom.

I've only used Reprolabels and had a positive experience even if shipping internationally is slow.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream HE PULLS THE STRINGS AND HE MAKES THEM RING

News Credits:
    More like five cents.

• Like Like x 1
  5. DumpsterJ

DumpsterJ Well-Known Member

Ive been very happy with my reprolabels , the only thing they could do to make me happier is come over and put the damn things on for me :) . I hate stickering , but I love the results.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Surely Reprolabels should be your only port of call when it comes to stickers?

• Like Like x 3
  7. TFKingdom

TFKingdom Member

Hi, pgianos, you ordered defective stickers, take a look at it again: Transformers G1 Starscream Sticker Sheet - Repro, we also gave you the non-defective stickers for the ones you bought just dont have the pre-applied stickers.

Regarding the returns, we have never had any problems with people wanting to return their items. In fact, we don't even ask for a reason if you return them within 14 days. You have never sent us a message through our website with your order number, in fact, you were sending messages to our email address for paypal payments which we do not really monitor, but we still got back with you within 2 days. Now regarding your returns, I have no clue what return address you used, but by looking at the tracking number, it was not going to our address, and it never said we refused the package.

RW926107975CA

Processed through USPS Sort Facility
    June 21, 2013, 3:10 pm
    JAMAICA, NY 11430
    Registered Mail™

June 19, 2013, 8:11 pm
    NORTH HOUSTON, TX 77315

June 16, 2013, 9:05 pm
    NEW YORK, NY 10199
    Depart USPS Sort Facility

June 14, 2013
    NEW YORK, NY 10199

June 13, 2013, 10:24 pm
    NEW YORK, NY 10199

June 9, 2013, 4:28 pm
    JAMAICA, NY 11430

June 8, 2013, 1:39 am
    NORTH HOUSTON, TX 77315

June 4, 2013
    CHICAGO, IL 60701

June 4, 2013, 3:24 pm
    CHICAGO, IL 60701

May 30, 2013, 5:05 pm
    JAMAICA, NY 11430

May 29, 2013
    NORTH HOUSTON, TX 77315

May 28, 2013, 4:43 pm
    NORTH HOUSTON, TX 77315
    Processed Through Sort Facility

May 23, 2013, 7:27 am
    TORONTO-A, CANADA
    Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

77315 is not our zip code, it is not our local USPS sorting facility neither. take a look at: 9400109699938506079459, you will see all the zip codes are totally different, usps website doesn't lie.

First-Class Package Service
    Delivered
    May 30, 2013, 11:36 am
    HOUSTON, TX 77255

Expected Delivery By:May 31, 2013
    USPS Tracking / Delivery Confirmation™

Sorting Complete
    May 30, 2013, 8:39 am
    HOUSTON, TX 77055

Arrival at Post Office
    May 30, 2013, 5:33 am
    HOUSTON, TX 77055

May 30, 2013
    HOUSTON, TX 77201

May 30, 2013, 1:43 am
    HOUSTON, TX 77201

Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility
    May 28, 2013, 7:31 pm
    WATERLOO, IA 50701

Dispatched to Sort Facility
    May 28, 2013, 4:39 pm
    ELDORA, IA 50627

Acceptance
    May 28, 2013, 1:46 pm
    ELDORA, IA 50627

Like I said, if you don't like our stickers, simply return them for a full refund, but please don't buy the defective stickers, then complaint about they are defective and demand a full refund without returning them. Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  8. TheDemonDzko

TheDemonDzko Some Internet Guy

I smell fish in this thread. Both accounts are recent, and this is there first post...

9. TFKingdom

TFKingdom Member

He emailed us saying if we dont give him a full refund(without returning the stickers back to us) he will be posting on every transformers forum, so I thought I'd at least get my side of the story out.

• Like Like x 1
  10. TheDemonDzko

If you feel that you give a legitimate product. What do you care? Bad feedback or not, that still draws attention to you. This means that he could potentially be advertising for you if not knowing, but inadvertently.

Do keep in mind that:

8. No Website Advertising or Personal Ads
    Any posts or threads solely to promote a website or store, Transformers related or not, will be removed. This includes making posts with the intended purpose of promoting your own web endeavors such as review sites. You may place a link in your signature. The more you contribute to threads, the more exposure your site will get. If you wish to share your reviews, please post the entire content in the review here (text, video, pics, etc) for the community to interact with. Links to the source can then be placed at the end of the content. Personal ads looking for roommates, dates or “vote for me in this contest” will also be removed.

11. tikgnat

tikgnat Baweepgranaweepninnybong.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Oooh burn!

Edit
    About the OP, not the last post.

• Like Like x 1
  12. TFXProtector

TFXProtector TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Whoa, whoa, whoa. TFKingdom is not violating that rule. Defending himself against a potentially bad client is allowed. You'd want the same freedom if you were in their shoes. Don't mini-mod. Let the real mods handle shit like this. If you have a problem, report the post.

• Like Like x 7
  13. TheDemonDzko

I'm not mini-modding at all. I'm saying "Be careful". =D

14. TFKingdom

TFKingdom Member

Thank you for reminding me, but trust me, I am not trying to promote anything here, that is why I have never said anything before now. Like TFXProtector said, I am just trying to defend myself, nothing more. Especially you have people jump to conclusion very quickly.
    "Thanks for the feedback, sorry about how we got it but TFW community has the benefit of your wisdom now.

In summary: stay clear of TF Kingdom."

15. levyshahar

levyshahar Nemesis Wheelie

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You can clearly see in the picture some of the stickers are off-centered, and again it is clearly says so in the product description. Can't see how TFKingdom did anything wrong here.

16. David Hingtgen

David Hingtgen Chromaticon

News Credits:
    Yeah--I intentionally bought some of their "defective" stickers off ebay that were mis-cut to use for other purposes---like decorating things, "experimenting before using a good/rare sticker", etc. They're noted as such, and cheaper for that reason.

17. Big Dawg

Big Dawg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    that's not clear at all. The TFKingdom guy said "but you bought defective stickers". Thats bullshit straight up- there is nothing in the title of the product that says "defective" and only in small print in the description does it say "some stickers may be cut off center". It's like when Ebay first started and people would desribe a cell phone in the auction title and at the very bottom would put "this auction is for the box only" BS

I think that and how the TFKingdom guy posted on here have made it damn clear that TFKingdon is a shitty etailer. And it does sound like TFKingdom was happy doing nothing for this guy until he threatened to tell the fandom (he posted this on cybertron with more details). Then he comes on here and indicates this is all on the OP. Sorry TFKingdom, you should have just stayed quiet and dealt with this guy outside the website (in which case it could have been reported as off site drama, however coming in here it is now on site drama lol).

TLDR; TFKingdom guy did more harm than good posting his side of the story

18. TFXProtector

TFXProtector TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Great. You said your piece. I hope you never order from them, because if there is an issue, I'll gladly come back and laugh.

19. havanowoncheese

havanowoncheese Bloodsail Admiral

WHat i find hilarious is that this is over a $2 repro sticker sheet that says in the product description that some are cut off center and in the images it can be seen. Seems petty to make such a fuss over it. I get its hard earned money but 2 bucks is not worth this kind of trouble.

• Like Like x 2
  20. ssjkazer

ssjkazer mr dyslexia

News Credits:
    Serously the company has came here and explained it if there willing to do a refund i see no issue at the end of the day its 2$ i spend more on crunchy bar ffs