TF in IMAX

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by bumbleb33, Oct 21, 2007.

1. bumbleb33

bumbleb33 Member

The wife and I checked this out last night at King of Prussia PA. It rocked because not only was it in IMAX, but there weren't alot of people in the theatre. What a great movie to see in IMAX!

BB

2. Yigal

Yigal Dutch Meeting camera man

Ebay:
    I totaly agree! I watched it in IMAX and in a normal theatre. The sound was much much beter in IMAX

3. bumbleb33

bumbleb33 Member

Sadly I didn't get the chance to see the regular version in the movies- for some reason however I expected the screen to be bigger. I'm pretty sure the theatre I saw Star Wars Episode II in had a bigger screen. Nonetheless, it rocked!

BB

4. Ruination04

Ruination04 8 Years Old Since 1984!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have actually seen more detail on my tv screen than on any other big screen. I think there is so much going on with the robots and all, that you can't take it all in on a big screen.

5. panzerjedi

panzerjedi Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I just got back from the Irvine Spectrum. I was extremely happy with how TF looked on the IMAX screen. I was slightly disappointed with the frames being cropped a bit, but the audio quality totally made up for that. =D

6. Harlequin Daniel

Harlequin Daniel Captain Grumpy

I was almost knocked out of my seat during the Soccent Attack due to the bass rumble.

It was brilliant.