TF Heroes: The Rebirth DVD -- 150 minutes??

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by rid, Jul 24, 2007.

1. rid

rid Well-Known Member

Hi all,

I stumbled upon the "Transformers Heroes: The Rebirth" DVD and it was listed to be 150 minutes long. I don't understand how that can be. There's 3 episodes of 24 minutes, making it roughly 70 minutes. What's the other 80 minutes? There's no other footage listed on the DVD.

Anybody has the DVD and can confirm/explain this.

thanks.

2. DJ Soundwave

DJ Soundwave Action Figure Master

I'd have to check....but I think it's because you can watch it two ways....... you can watch it with the credits and recaps.... or without the credits and recaps.

3. jourdo

jourdo TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:

I just checked the case on mine and I couldn't find anything about 150 minutes. Just says 3 episodes, each episode +/- 30 minutes. I have not watched it in a long time, so I'm not sure about the actual content.

4. Cax6ton

Cax6ton Insufferable Smartass

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    My case says +- 150 Minutes (centered at the bottom of the back of the case), but only has three 22 minute episodes. Other than the time for the animated menus, the FBI warning animation, etc, there's no other video I have been able to find, there's certainly nowhere near 150 minutes on the disc.

5. Night Flame

Night Flame TFW2005 Supporter

Rebirth has two options. Play as movie. Play as episodes. So, you've got the play as episodes option where it's about 75 minutes give or take, and the play as movie option, where it's about 70 minutes. Pop 'em together and it's about 145 minutes, but it's not 145 minutes of different content, just the same content doubled for the two different ways you can watch it. Mine says 150 minutes +- on it too, for what it's worth.