Minor/Repaint: TF-Gundam Crossover: Sefer!

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Treadshot A1, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

Yes, yes, I know it's supposed to be GN Sefer, I just decided to name this guy, 'Sefer'. Considering he has no guns, the 'GN' (pronounced 'Gun', i think) just wouldn't be fitting.

Anyways, a little insight into where the idea came from. I basically sat there, staring at my spare Air Raid, and thought about what i could do with the thing. Then, while I was searching through the Gundam Wiki, came across GN Sefer, which happened to look half like that Air Raid. As you may have figured, though, I actually used Airazor for this, considering painting white is annoying.

Basically, he's just a repainted ROTF Airazor in GN Sefer colours. The only mods i actually did to him was install a new M.S.G double ball joint in his leg (where the old one was), and hence attach two Strike Gundam shields. Not totally like the GN Sefer's design (there's no way i could make those GN proto bits!), but you get the idea. I'm not gonna bother with breaking up the blue, either by panel lining or whatnot, once i pinch some number decals from a Gundam set, i'll probably add unit markings to him.

I do like the fact that using Airazor both meant that the white areas were already done, and the head remains unpainted, as the gold detailing on his head, i feel, is a good homage to many Gundam crests.

No, I don't have a Rasiel planned yet. Silverbolt doesn't look anything like Rasiel. :(  I'm open to suggestions, though. :) 

Oh, and here's a link to GN Sefer on the Gundam wiki, just incase some people don't know what it is: GNR-000 GN Sefer - Gundam Wiki - Sunrise, Wing, Seed, Zeta, 0083

Attached Files:

2. Tomasemily

Tomasemily Well-Known Member

THUMP.
    (picks self off floor, sees picture again, dies from exposure to awesomeness)
    THUMP

3. Slimaximus

Slimaximus Headmaster

News Credits:
    nice

4. OldsCut78

OldsCut78 Laser Rod

HOLY SH&T More please

5. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

Love it. Arm him to the teeth, Gundam Meister!

6. Dremare

Dremare Had an Epiphany

Cool, but I think GN is pronounced "Zan". I don't know.

7. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

I'm working on it...though he won't be as trigger happy as a Bayformer. He does have twin shields for a reason, y'know. However, i haven't had any use for that M.S.G shield kit...Come to think of it, neither that cannon, either...

*shrugs* I'm just going by the fact the GN Archer is pronounced Gun Archer. Though i will give it to you, that in the anime the VA make words sound really weird*.

*Note: Nothing against japanese VA's, just sayin...

8. ironscythe

ironscythe The Critic

News Credits:
    Most definitely not, my friend. Take this from someone who speaks (some) Japanese-- GN could be pronounced "gan" (gun) or "jii en". In the case of GN drives, it's pronounced as the letters G and N. In the case of the GN Archer (a support mobile suit for the Arios Gundam), it's "gun". And if there's two things I definitely know, it's 2 of the 3 Japanese alphabets and all things Gundam.

Says so on my nametag.

9. the_last_toltek

the_last_toltek technobot

Ebay:
    love the idea

10. cheetor71

cheetor71 Autobot

Pretty cool.

11. Stormvapor

Stormvapor Well-Known Member

I can dig it!