Heavy/Scratch: TF-Gundam Crossover 2: RX-75 Guntank!

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Treadshot A1, Nov 1, 2009.

1. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

Link to WIP thread: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/radic...ndam-crossover-2-guntank-wip.html#post4265823

Phew, finally finished. The Tamiya paint is a pain to work with. Although, the blue does scream Guntank when it's dried.

Anyways, enough ranting. First off, credit to ABX23, i only had a spare Acid Storm body after seeing his awesome Cloud Saber, and got the idea for Guntank after seeing his (roller?) custom, also made from AS bodies.

Okay, so this guy's made from a Acid Storm and a 1/144 Guntank kit, and is a TRIPLE CHANGER! It has a tank mode, Robot mode and a half robot half tank mode, reminiscent of the original Guntank.

Not too happy with the treads, coz i attached them only to find out they weren't level (i need to measure more accurately), and the neck joint was a pain, but at least i finally get to use some of those M.S.G kits.

I think i'll most likely display him in tank mode mostly, coz imo that's the awesomest mode, but yeah, enough from me. On to the pics!

Attached Files:

2. eisen

eisen "CUT ME SOME SLACKS!"

wicked crossover! :D  one of the things that played around in my head was what if the guntank cockpit flipped up to reveal a cybertronian face? :D 

3. bellpeppers

bellpeppers A Meat Popsicle

News Credits:
    Neat!

4. Tomasemily

Tomasemily Well-Known Member

STOP BEING SO AWESOME!!!!!

My poor heart can't....(flatline sound).

5. Goji

Goji The Frenchiest Fry

this is great, are you going to do the RX 78 now ?

6. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

I would, but what would he transform into? Anyways, my next project will be a duplicate of Guntank, modified to make Warpath. Hopefully, it will also fix the treads problem in bot mode, and this time, i will make sure the treads are level.

I've already got the head sorted, and i'm getting the second Guntank kit this afternoon.

Also, i think i wan't to do RX-77-2 Guncannon first, once i figure out what he'll turn into.