TF Generations: Comparative Strength

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Cobalt Agent, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Cobalt Agent

Cobalt Agent My dick kills dinosaurs

Unfortunately, unlike speed, physical strength stats aren't as prevalent among Transformers profiles. But continuing the trend, let's go to physical strength regarding weight.

Lifting Strength
    Primus (Cybertron): Moon< / Physically uses moons as weapons
    Metroplex (Cartoon): Mountain< / Throws mountains casually
    Metroplex (DW Profile): Mountainside< / "While some Transformers can crack a mountainside, this Subject can easily lift one"
    Piranacon (TFU Profile): 4,000,000 tons / "He can hold up to 4,000,000 tons"
    Omega Supreme (TFU Profile): 300,000 tons / "With his clawed arm he can lift 300,000 tons"
    Metroplex (TFU Profile): 70,000 tons / "He can lift 70,000 tons"
    Optimus Prime (Cartoon): 10,000=<< / Casually lifted oil tanker over head and tossed it, held up Washington Memorial
    Powermaster Optimus Prime (TFU Profile): 8,000 tons / "He can combine with his trailer ... and quadruple his strength"
    Optimus Prime (TFU Profile): 2,000 tons / "He can lift 4,000,000 lbs"
    Megatron (TFU Profile): 2,000 tons / "The equal of Autobot Leader Optimus Prime"
    Predaking (TFU Profile): 500 tons=< / "He can lift 500 tons without straining a circuit"
    Defensor (TFU Profile): 300 tons=< / "He can lift 300,000 pounds with one hand"
    Bruticus (TFU Profile): 250 tons / "He can lift up to 500,000 pounds"
    Computron (TFU Profile): 240 tons / "He can lift up to 240 tons"
    Brawn (TFU Profile): 95 tons / "He can lift up to 190,000 lbs"
    Hot Spot (TFU Profile): >=45 tons=< / "He can press 60,000 pounds"
    Hook (Tech Specs): 20 tons / "Able to lift 20 tons"
    Huffer (TFU Profile): 20 tons / "He is extremely strong and can lift 40,000 pounds"
    Windcharger (TFU Profile): 10* tons / "He can levitate a 10-ton block of steel"
    Sunstreaker (Cartoon): >=7=< tons / Lifted a Woolly Mammoth
    Sideswipe (Cartoon): >=7=< tons / Lifted a Woolly Mammoth

Functional Strength
    Rhynox (Botcon): 50,000 tons / "His powerful shovel can lift up to 50,000 tons"
    Wideload (TFU Profile): 500 tons / "He can lift or carry up to 1,000,000 pounds in his dumpster"
    Hoist (TFU Profile): 200 tons / "As a tow truck, Hoist can haul up to 400,000 pounds"
    Long Haul (TFU Profile): 90 tons / "In vehicular mode, Long Haul can carry up to 90 tons"
    Pipes (TFU Profile): 60 tons / "Can haul up to 60 tons"
    Load Hauler (Tech Specs): 60 tons / "Crane arm capable of lifting objects up to 60 tons"
    Scoop (TFU Profile) 60 tons / "Can lift up to 60 tons"
    Divebomb (TFU Profile): >=50=< / "He can lift a tank ... with his beak"
    Grapple (TFU Profile): 35 tons / "In vehicular mode, Grapple can lift up to 35 tons"
    Octane (TFU Profile): >=35=< / "He can carry 10,000 gallons of fuel"
    Scrapper (TFU Profile): 30 tons / "Scrapper's shovel can ... lift up to 30 tons"
    Chop Shop (TFU Profile): 30 tons / "He can lift up to 30 tons with his six clawed legs, even while insect-size"
    Hook (TFU Profile): 20 tons / "Hook can use his crane to lift objects weighing up to 20 tons"
    Highbrow (TFU Profile): 11 tons / "Highbrow has twin three-bladed rotors that enable him to lift up to 22,000 pounds"
    Landfill (TFU Profile): 10 tons / "He can haul up to 10 tons of solid material"
    Tantrum (TFU Profile): >=6=< tons / "Four exterior fuel tanks ... 1,600 gallons of extra fuel in these tanks"

Next up: Strength is force and destruction, everything from punching power to drilling force to shredding claw might.

2. The621

The621 Fuck you, that's why!

News Credits:
    Got my friend to let me borrow all her Japanese G1 Tech Specs. I'll need some time later today.

Also rewatched some of the G1 JP series too. I'll get to my calculator soon...

I'm covering UNKNOWNS from the cartoon first. They're UNKNOWN, giving that not much can be speculated on the actual weight of other transformers... Unless if that person has access... Soon. And if not, we know they'll just fall under the "nondisclosure" section...

Cartoons
    Gestalts

Devastator (The Headmasters); Lifted Defensor.

God Masters
    Super Ginrai [w/ human Ginrai, pre-God Ginrai] (Super God Masterforce ); Lifted up and threw King Poseidon to the ground, causing enough force to destroy the limb components.
    God Ginrai [w/o Master powers] (Victory); Shouldered an injured Star Saber.
    Clouder [w/ human Clouder] (Super God Masterforce); Flew in Eagle mode while King Poseidon grabbed hold of him.

More soon.

3. Cobalt Agent

Cobalt Agent My dick kills dinosaurs

By your own admission I can't use any of those. No way to calculate those.

4. Protoman

Protoman The Legendary One Veteran

News Credits:
    I am just going to get this out of the way.

Victory Saber survived a supernova (Zone).

Outside of stuff that IS a planet itself (Primus/Unicron).

I can't imagine others short of Dai Atlus and God Ginrai of the "super powered anime INFUSED" G1-JTFs surviving that.

5. The621

The621 Fuck you, that's why!

News Credits:
    This is still weight, bro. Light years away....