TF Game Help!

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Omar, May 19, 2008.

1. Omar

Omar New Member

I am new to the board but hope someonce can help me out or point me in right direction. I am a little behind but just bought the TF game for my kids and they have been doing pretty good. Does anybody know any secrets and how to defeat Megatron/Prime! Myself and the kids are getting frustrated.

Thanks,

Omar

2. jametron

jametron Release the Kraken!!!!!!!

News Credits:
    Nope, I never did beat Megatron!

3. Optimus Layne

Optimus Layne Autobot Commander

to defeat megatron you block/dodge his aerial attacks when he flies by and on the third fly by he should transform and when he charges toward you move out of the way and pick up an object i.e. - tree and car throw it hit him from behind ( in the back ) it should stun him then run up and attack. after taking damage he flies off and starts another aerial attack just block/dodge his attack again then next time he lands he uses the spinning chain mace attack just pick up an object and throw it at him if you hit him right it should stun him then run up and attack then he will transform and take off again and yet again just block/dodgr his aerial attacks and when he lands he should use a flamethrower, just throw another object at him when it stuns him run up and hit him then he will transform and fly off and aerial attack one last time .......just block/dodge his aerial attacks and when he lands he will do all 3 attacks in a row - charge at you, chain attack and flame thrower just repeat the steps above and you should beat him