TF game for PS2

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by ILoveDinobot, Jun 27, 2007.

1. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Just a quick question is there anyway to save the game? I beat Barricade like 10 5 times and then they had me fight him again and I lost and I had to start all the way at the beginning, I tried saving and I couldn't figure it out. It doesnt say anything about how to save the game from the pamphlet that came with the game. I am so upset right now because I had to turn off my game and now I will have to start ALL over again. :( 

2. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan www.megamoonman.com TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    On the Wii version, it asks you if you want to save after the first mission, and then it autosaves after every completed mission.

I'm not sure if there is a way to manually save.

3. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Yeah it did autosave after the first mission. But I was really hoping I could save after every time I beat Barricade, I am guessing it will autosave after you beat him the 5 or times. But I keep dying!! :mad 

4. Liege Prime

Liege Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    On the 360 one it actually autosaves just like that, but oddly enough if you say "quit" in the menu, it warns you that all unsaved data will be lost. Then, if you still say quit, it autosaves anyways and you don't lose a thing. I don't know if the PS2 works that way but make sure the memory card has enough room.

5. pscoop

pscoop Dead inside

News Credits:
    Yeah some of the missions are a little frustrating. Take a rest then try again. You can do it. Oh yeah and I doesn't let you save in the middle of a mission, only at the end so you have to beat Barricade completely before you can save.