TF G1 Matrix of Leadership Set Now Available to Preorder

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by elkkthunder, May 29, 2009.

1. Defensor

Defensor Well-Known Member

You were right! I found the "Dark Awakening" episode in the third DVD box as opposed to the 4th DVD box (contrary to all the inclosed printed material).

Whew! Thanks for putting my fears to rest. I was afraid I was going to have to go through another "disc replacement" thing all over again.

2. SlyTF

SlyTF Banned

Expensive as bull anus!

3. Empir3

Empir3 Bedstructicon Empir3

i really dont see why everyone is saying expensive its 16 dvds which is less then 10 bucks a disc plus an awesome case and the 140 included shipping. I just received mine last week and i love it.

4. Foster

Foster Haslab Victory Saber Backer #3 Veteran

News Credits:
    That's the best part to emphasize. Can't afford it? Save up, buy the individual seasons or ask Santy Claus.

5. birdman

birdman New Member

Hi guys. I need help.

I recently bought the G1 complete set released from Madman. The horrible thing is, I've only watched 2 discs and in almost every episode so far the audio is not matching the video. Stuff like characters mouths moving with no voice, or speaking a few seconds later.

So I want to get a new set. I'm thinking of getting the Chinese set, but does this Matrix version ship to NZ?

6. Rahal Stmin

Rahal Stmin Bounty Hunter

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Which is better, The Matrix edition, or the individual seasons? In terms of quality, not price

7. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch

News Credits:
    The only difference is the extras that come with the boxset that don't come with the individual seasons...and of course the box. It's the same video/audio for each.