TF G-1 Cartoon on the hub network. where is hasbro getting the episodes from?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Tigermegatron, Nov 11, 2010.

1. Tigermegatron

Tigermegatron Banned

TF G-1 Cartoon on the hub network. where is hasbro getting the episodes from?

Is hasbro using the "Shout" DVD TF G-1 Episodes on the hub network?

I noticed the G-1 TF episodes on the Hub looked more polished,more digitally enchanced. more crystal clear. better audio & so forth.

Did hasbro ever state on-line or at conventions. where their getting their TF G-1 cartoons source matterial from to air on the hub network?

I noticed the hub is skipping certain G-1 TF cartoon episodes & the episodes are not running in order. I can't wait till the hub starts airing season 3 & 4.

Hopefully the hub airs the 1986 movie in a few broken up parts.

I'm kinda hoping the hub airs Rid & animated. so it'll increase the chances of these 2 TF cartoon series getting complete series releases on DVD in America.

2. lars573

lars573 Well-Known Member

Hasbro bought the broadcast tapes (and possibly other none broadcast quality stuff too) to most of their vintage cartoons a while back. As for Animated like the unicron trilogy it's owned in part by Cartoon Network. And Hasbro would have to buy them out to get the rights to broadcast the show(s), and release DVD's. RiD was produced and distributed through Saiban. Which is owned by Disney. As for DVD and broadcast, same problems, different company.

3. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    saban has the rights to RID and all those shows (including power rangers) back, lets hope saban lets hasbro use it!

4. Tigermegatron

Tigermegatron Banned

First off: the TF G-1 broad cast tapes from 25+years ago that were on VHS type tape. don't exist anymore & haven't for a long time. as anyone who owns VHS tapes knows they don't last forever. VHS tapes degrade over time.

Second: I was fully aware Hasbro bought back the rights to some of their older cartoons series. as the news was all over the TF web sites & message boards.

Third: the shout TF G-1 episodes are rumored to come from rhino,from fans & other sources. that all got spliced together to create the perfect shout TF G-1 cartoon usa episodes. in addition to splicing the episodes,they got digitally remastered,got touch ups,fixed/added audio & so forth. Hasbro didn't use the 25+years old broadcast tapes as they longer since degraded & became toxic ages ago.

FOURTH: All I really wanted to know if their was OFFICIAL confirmation by hasbro from either on-line or thru conventions. of Habro mentioning where they got those G-1 episodes from that are aring on ther hub. my solid guess is from shout. but a guess is only a guess,I kinda want official confirmation.