TF Flea Market / Yard Sale in VA/DC/MD?

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Darkprime, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Darkprime

Darkprime Antigrav Singular Destron

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Over the years I've collected way too many transformers. Since RID, I've been sickened with Completionist Syndrome. If a figure came out, I had to have it, regardless if it was crummy or had any fiction to go with it. I used to tell myself I would stick with show-only characters, but I botched that a long, long time ago.

This past weekend, a couple friends helped me to start culling my collection. So far we've identified a lot of things I can live without, and it's a good mix of MISB and Loose items. Before going the ebay and forums route, the three of us were thinking about having a transformers flea market or yard sale near my home in Woodbridge, VA. Timeframe we were eyeing is in the next few weeks, possibly labor day weekend. If anyone would be interested in coming by to go through what we all have for sale or would like to try selling their stuff too, please respond.

Thanks!

2. WHEELSABER

WHEELSABER Well-Known Member

Hey man, I know what that completionist syndrome is like. I went through it 5 or 6 years ago , and came to the conclusion that it was just too much to handle. Luckily I've exorcised that problem, and learn to live with what characters I like instead of every character there was in every series and so forth. At the moment I'm in the market for some Diamond Select Busts and a few Hard Hero ones as well. I know they are not exactly toys/figures, but if you or your friends happen to have any that you are going to sell I'd definitely be interested depending on who you have. I live near Philly, PA. which is a long drive, but I would definitely be up for working something out via mail through the junkion exchange if that may be an option you would consider. PM me if you want.