TF Fansproject "City Commander" Upgrade Set

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by METROCON, Jan 4, 2011.

1. METROCON

METROCON Well-Known Member

I know my chances of finding one these days are slim; but since the money train is moving again, I felt the time has come to finally obtain a set for myself. So if by any chance someone is selling one, or knows someone willing to let one go, please. I'm in need of this Fansproject masterpiece.
    I don't care if it has to be a KO version, as long as it's in mint condition (complete), I'm interested. LMK.

PM me anytime, and I'll get back to you when I can. Thanx!

2. METROCON

Thanks for being honest with me; but I gotta do with what is available. I don't really have much of an option. Unless someone can help me out.

3. conan050

conan050 Well-Known Member

4. Kuma Style

Kuma Style On Military Leave TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Pinterest:
    Hey bro, definitely not trying to salt the parade, but, I'd take a look at a few reviews liek this before buying a KO:

KO Fansproject City Commander Kit vs. the Original

They're complete shit, not even made with pieces that lock together, and don't even fit the Prime molds 100% correctly. It's not even worth the 40 something dollars.

There are people selling it on this very board all the time, like this one from a dude who's actually a pretty awesome guy/seller:

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/items-sale-trade/352075-sale-transformers-super-heroes-more.html

And that's at just 140. Unless there's a just a plain price issue, there are pretty much always City Commanders (yes multiple) on sale from posters at this board.

Once again, not trying to salt the parade, but I've heard nothing BUT the same, crappy faults in the KO Prime/Commander molds from dozens of people, both from web searching and talking to people on this board that have purchased them.

5. METROCON

Bump.

6. METROCON

Bump!