TF fans hate Transformers? Seems so...

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by SPLIT LIP, Mar 25, 2009.

1. MnemonicSyntax

MnemonicSyntax Macrodata Refinement - SVR'D Access

News Credits:
    I only read page one, but I want to agree with you on this Galvatron. But another real world example that is more apparent on the internet is the fact that people just like to bitch instead of doing something about it.

I don't like Hasbro's Animated line, mainly due to very poor QC. I do enjoy Transformers still, and I would definately enjoy the Animated line more if the QC was better. But instead of bitching about it, I didn't buy the toys.

Another clencher with me is the scale size issue, in pretty much all Transformer lines, but even moreso with the Movie. My solution? Don't buy the figures that are clearly out of scale.

Bitching about it gets you no where. If you want to use the negativity in a valid arguement instead, then do it in a civil manner, perhaps even taking those concerns to Hasbro for future use.

Another thing that bothers me is people who just bitch about things just to bitch. Sure, opinions matter, but when it's blantantly biased that you have nothing to compare it to, then it makes you look like a troll, and a fool.

Food for thought. That's all.

2. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Some people just won't be happy until everyone in the world likes what they like and hates what they hate.
    In that case thank goodness this isn't a fansite for adult movies because who knows what we'd all be doing to each other then. :p 

3. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

As long as fans are fans I don't think we will ever have a solve. People are always going to disagree about something.

But with more time between the second and third films maybe thing will get a little calmer for a while. Well unless there is some stink about what might replace Animated between the live action film. But other fans being totally insane is a risk you have to take if you want to be social about being a Transformers fan. Sure you could hide under a rock somewhere with your toys and DVDs but that wouldn't be nearly as fun as watching the adults fight over robots from another planet that turn into cars.