TF: fall of cybertron

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by xBigbotx, Feb 29, 2012.

1. xBigbotx

xBigbotx Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I wonder if high moons will do a limit edition of this game when it release later this year, and also if you pre-order it at certain store do you get and exclusive charecter or skin. If high moons does a limit editon what do u think they should have i think should have bust with a dvd and mini lithograph.

2. Prime-Directive

Prime-Directive Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hmm..What would I like to see? Id say a collectible tin case, Bonus DLC for extra parts to customize in multilayer an exclusive figure, something that will only be released with the limited edition and not just another Hasbro toy that will see a release along with the other FOC figures this year maybe Grimlock or some other kind of prop from the game.

Multiplayer wont be using actual skins this time around from what I know, its meant to bring in the use of parts for customization like head, legs, shoulders, arms and so on but Id imagine these parts will consist of already in use characters so id assume if you were to customize a scout you would be able to utilize maybe Jazz's head but have Bumblebees chest or something...So I guess skins might work in that sense still if you wanted to recreate a full character, so as pre-order bonuses goes I could really only think of extra parts for customization on top of what you would get in the limited edition as a bonus something extra also maybe a soundtrack, or making of DVD, maybe a bonus animated movie in the sense of Dead Space: Downfall or Aftermath that's what I would like to see anyways. :) 

3. Glass_of_water

Glass_of_water Well-Known Member

a transforming control pad...

4. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Didn't Matt say (during WFC) that he wished they could have done a collectors set, but as they were new and had no idea what the resection of the game would be, such a set wasn't possible. That said, I think we'll see something this time around. Something more than skins and a comic, which is what we got with WFC. I'd like to see an art book (one that has WFC art as well as new art--used/unused works), Soundtrack, poster/lithograph, making of disc, and figure if possible...maybe I'm asking for a little too much, but a guy can dream, can he not:p 

5. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    I'd like that. That's pretty much what I was going to say anyway.

6. Agentknife

Agentknife Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i liiiike it! Lets do that.

7. Frans42000

Frans42000 Well-Known Member

Bundle in one of the toys maybe?