TF CYBERVERSE CHAPTER 1: EP. 11. "SABOTAGE" DISCUSSION (SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Transformers Cyberverse and Cartoon Discussion' started by AirjitzuRonin, Oct 1, 2018.

?

What did you think of the episode?

1. 1/5 - Scrap

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  2. 2/5 - Poor

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  3. 3/5 - Fine

6 vote(s)
    21.4%
  4. 4/5 - Good

13 vote(s)
    46.4%
  5. 5/5 - Prime!

7 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. SaberPrime

SaberPrime The first Decepticon the Fallen Megatronus Prime

I don't know why I didn't see this post earlier... I'm two months late on a reply...

1. Because your posts were already directly above mine anyway so a direct reply when it was already direct would of been redundant.

2. Fair enough.

No, it's not just about references. It's actually a pretty good series. It's not the greatest thing ever, I understand why some people don't like it, there are problems. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's perfect but I think calling it "crap" is a bit harsh. It's not totally irredeemable unlike some other Transformers I could mention.

Honestly it is a very difficult series to get into. The short episodes often lead to either a very rushed story or nothing really being accomplished. The voice acting is meh. The story playing out of chronological order do to the whole "Bumblebee lost his memory" gimmick is kind of distracting. However I kind like that they're taking a different approach instead of rehashing the same thing we've seen in EVERY OTHER SERIES. There's no useless human side kicks. We're seeing a lot more of Cybertron in this short series than we have in any other Transformers cartoon combined! Except Beast Machines which was entirely on Cybertron but that was a Cybertron where most of the planet's population had their sparks extracted. This is actually showing us what their culture was like not just an empty planet. And we also getting to see how the Autobots and Decepticons interacted with each other before the war even started which we've never seen before and is kind of interesting to me.

I'm personally enjoying seeing a new take on old concepts but again I totally understand why some people don't like it. This could have been so much better with longer episodes and a better voice cast.