TF Comic Comparison Request

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by Triformis, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

In my mind, this thread belongs here, but move it if need be. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had the comic that came with the recent Target exclusive Universe Roadbuster vs. Dirge 2-pack? I believe it was a WW issue by DW (maybe vol. 2, issue 2?). I'd like to know if there are any exterior or interior differences between it and the original release. Looking at it at the store within the package, nothing seemed amiss, but I was unable to see the entire thing without buying it. Can anyone help? Hell, if you just want to scan in the front and back cover, I can figure the rest out myself. If you're curious as to why I'm asking, I'm a psychotic variant cover TF comic collector. Thanks in advance! :) 

2. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    I believe they just have different covers.

3. Triformis

See, I'm not sure about that 'cause I seem to recall, when I looked at the one in the 2-pack, over the weekend that I recognized it. The one in the Ratbat/Springer 2-pack has a different cover for sure. Then again, I've seen so many covers now, they all begin to bleed into one another, which is why I made this thread. Thanks for the input, you may be right!

4. Triformis

Kimota!