TF Club store credit card issue?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by BraveMax, Jul 28, 2006.

1. BraveMax

BraveMax Used to speak Japanese

News Credits:
    So I bought my Nemmy Prime from TFCC last week and the charge went through fine. This morning I woke up to find two additional charges from them for Nemmy Prime... I called and they said it was a glitch and that it had been "fixed". Still no credit back from my bank, though... Waiting another day or so before freaking out.

Anyone else have this happen?

2. Super_Megatron

Super_Megatron Twitter: @Super_Megatron Administrator

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Kickback mentioned he had the same problem to me earlier. This isn't really news through so *bump*.

3. AutobotSDG

AutobotSDG Well-Known Member

yeah same happened to me, except I wasn't actually getting a Nemesis Prime as they had run out of stock before my order went through. I called them up and they said I wasn't supposed to be charged at all... now there are two charges from them. I called them back and they said that they put in a credit back to my bank, but I have yet to see it.

4. Squall42080

Squall42080 Autobot RSX Type-S

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Same thing here. As one of the lucky people who eventually got their order processed...I was extremely happy until today I found two charges on my credit card.

The worst part was that I had gone on vacation for the past two days, and budgeted to spend just under $150. With the additional $37 and some change charge from Fun Publications...Wachovia was forced to move the money from my Savings Account. No big deal cause I have that Overdraft Protection thing...but they still charged me $10 for the service.

Oh well...Nemesis Prime is just costing me money out the wazoo...hahaha

I called, they said they would look into it and have it fixed. (I asked if instead of refunding the money, could they just send a second Nemesis, but no such luck...)

5. mocrzy

mocrzy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Thank you for the heads up...I just checked my statement & I too was charged 3 times...i'll definitely be contacting them.....

6. AutobotSDG

AutobotSDG Well-Known Member

I wonder if it happens to be how many times a person got that invalid card message and had to start over trying to order as to how many times a person will get charged on their credit cards... if thats the case, I'm in trouble.

7. Squall42080

Squall42080 Autobot RSX Type-S

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Dude, if thats was the case...they are going to wipe out my checking and savings account...

8. mocrzy

mocrzy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    nope, not the case...I put in my card once, it took it right away...& I got immediate confirmation of my order ( i got in before the credit card rejections started)...But I still was charged 3 times...

9. mocrzy

mocrzy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Well I checked today, & they had refunded to two extra charges...Im back down to the regular $28 +$10 charge....

10. Kickback

Kickback Proud father Administrator Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    I'm still awaiting $37.18 times 2 to arrive in my bank account. It would be nice to get back the $74.36 to cover my FUCKING RENT check.

Then again, I bank Wells Fargo, so that may take about 15 months to show up.

*angry sigh*

11. Sidecutter

Sidecutter Evil Dealer Scum TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I just had a look at my online statement, too. I have the exact same triple-charge. It's really, really wierd though. I had to go back and click through again at LEAST 10-20 times to force my transaction though. And only three charges, one of which is correct? Oddddd.

What's odder is that the charges are on the 24th (makes sense, charge delays from the company and whatnot as it went though), but then, the other two are on the 26th and 27th. Huh?

12. mocrzy

mocrzy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I had written a concerned letter LATE on friday 7/28 (almost midnight 7/29)notifiying them of the charges....I got a letter on 7/29, 2:40pm, saying that the issue was taken care of on 7/27 & it may not have posted yet....Sure enough when I checked again, there was a refund & the transaction date for the refund was 7/27, with a posting of 7/29...so TFCC refunded my money BEFORE I sent my letter...If you've been tripple charged, I'm sure they know about it . If it hasn't posted yet keep an eye out for it...but I've found through two polite e-mails TO TFCC, That I have my refund, to polite e-mails FROM TFCC & all is right in my world, just be patient & I'm sure you'll get your refunds...just be patient & polite. :) 

13. Kickback

Kickback Proud father Administrator Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    Oh I'm not like "OMG I WILL KILL YOU" ... because I'm sure it will go through. I just hope it does within the next 24 hours because I have a rent check due!

14. mocrzy

mocrzy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I apologize Kicky...I used your Quote as a template for those who had not yet received a refund...but I didn't mean that I was talking DIRECTLY to you, saying YOU were being Impolite...I Just know alot of other people wrote mean & threatening letters to TFCC after the Nemesis Prime Fiasco, & got some not so PC responses back, but I sent 2 polite e-mails, & was responded to in kind And wanted to let the general board member with the same problem know that things are being handled...again, I'm so sorry kicky, wasn't purposly singleing you out for attitude, I was singling you out for not getting the refund....