TF Club questions

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by conan050, Jan 7, 2011.

1. conan050

conan050 Well-Known Member

So I am interested in joining the TF Club to catch in on some of their exclusive sets. I just have some questions:

How does one join the club? I know theres a website but it's all in Japanese or Chinese.

Does it cost anything to join, do you pay a monthly charge or something? Also just wondering about the exclusives and benefits towards joining it.

What is the differences between the American Transformers Collectors Club?

Any help would be great, thanks!

2. Sy-Rein

Sy-Rein Rogue Stunticon

News Credits:
    Not sure exactly on the details of joining or even if you would need to join TF Club. However it is a completely seperate entity from the Transformers Collectors Club which is officially associated with Hasbro.

TF Club (based in China, I believe) is a fan group that has gotten together and created the not-Constructicon figures that have been showing up in the News section. They have no official association what-so-ever with Hasbro or Takara.

3. nemisispringer

nemisispringer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Your confusing the third party group TFclub (which you cannot join) with the official TFCC (transformers collectors club) or OTFCC which produces offical exclusie figures, magazines, and gives discount on botcon attendance and exclusives which you can join.

4. Venksta

Venksta Render Project Creations TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:

TFClub is an unofficial club in China. They are not backed officially by Hasbro. They also been around for several years, and helped FansProject release their first project, the Cliffjumper kit. As for their exclusives, they do release all their products to online retailers, under the TFC Toys name. So the Devastator should be available through BBTS and Robot Kingdom, if those guys pick them up. You won't get any type of discount if your a member of TFC. Not even sure if they open their membership to foreigners.