TF Classics Deluxe Twin Packs in the US?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Jetfire07, Apr 26, 2007.

1. Jetfire07

Jetfire07 Member

Hey everyone just wanted to know if anyone knew if the Classics deluxe twin packs are coming to the US. I hope Hasbro brings them statestide it will give people a chance to get the TFs they missed and a good chance for people to make their own re-paints.

2. Moonstreaker

Moonstreaker The Evil Triplet

Ebay:
  3. llamatron

llamatron OFFICIAL MMC REP TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    They're in Australia, if that's any help.

4. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
  5. Moonstreaker

Ebay:
    I know...they are ridiculous. Especially since you can get the Rodimous/Starscream 2 pack for $40 from them. Which is actually a huge reduction in their price. When I looked a few weeks ago they wanted over $100 for it.

6. Foster

Foster Haslab Victory Saber Backer #3 Veteran

News Credits:
    It just occured to me why that av is upside down. Down under=hur hur hur from me.

BOT, yes, I'd like 2-pack pleez.

7. Darkravager

Darkravager Zombie Hunter

I know I'd like to get a Rodimus and Starscream 2 pack as well. I don't have Rodimus yet, and I'd like to make a Thundercracker from Starscream.

8. Nerdling

Nerdling Jiminy Jilikers!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You think that's insane, they're charging $90 for DVD Prime and $70 for the Walmart Dev. These stupid online sellers really give me the chuckles sometimes.

9. Moonstreaker

Ebay:
    Well the store is run out of the Philippines, so they really don't have a good finger on US market demand and proper pricing.

Plus; as a Pinoy myself, I can say that most people in the Philippines are just plain greedy. Every time you go back to visit family you are expected to bring with you several large boxes full of American things (don't you dare go with out bringing tons of stuff), and you will get nothing in return. And I mean nothing, not even a thank you. You'll get a ration of shit too if the boxes of crap aren't up to their standards. Even though they couldn't afford to buy 10% of the shit you give them.

Sorry for the tangent, but it really gets under my skin. I feel much better now.

10. noodle

noodle in a bowl.

so true...
    anyways back to topic; im sure that the classics twin packs will have a north american release however,most likely not until the movie figures hit the shelves. It probably be a similar situation to the cybertron two packs like last year.

11. Omnibus Prime

Omnibus Prime I'm too old for this shit TFW2005 Supporter

I've been meaning to ask about this actually, but all the posts reporting the two-packs as news got shut down before I had a chance. BOGO packs have been pretty par for the course. Last year's Cyberton deluxes. Energon bundled up pretty much everything didn't they? I dinna remember Armada BOGOs other than minicons, but I could be wrong. I'd buy Classics 2-fers at $10 a pop if they showed up..get that second set after all.

On the other hand, Target'll have 'em down to $4.98 next week anyway, making the BOGOs pretty redundant outside of packaging variation interest.