Fan Art: TF Card Game Idea Set Poll

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Galvanitro, Jun 10, 2012.

?

Which should be the first set? (See details below)

1. Generation 1

40.0%
  2. Movieverse

40.0%
  3. War For Cybertron

20.0%
  1. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    So, after being inspired by this thread:

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-fan-art/609974-tf-card-game.html (by CrashElements)

My friend Overlord Balder and I have decided to make a Transformers card game. Throughout the afternoon, we figured out the game mechanics, but we need your help!

What series should we use for our first set?:

G1: We would start with 1984 (though some '85s might get in).

Movie: We would start with the first movie; and expand (So while one or two from ROTF might get in; don't expect it necessarily). We would also include characters that didn't appear in the movie.

WFC: We would not include anything from FOC as that hasn't been released.

We'd love to at least touch on every series at some point, but only these provide a good grounding for starting. (And yes, Beast Wars fans, you will probably get something at some point. I don't totally hate you, :)  ;)  )

So please vote in the poll, we'd really like the help! Thanks.

2. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    I really think you need to nail down the rules before you can figure out which universe to best set it in.

That being said, G1 might be the most popular, but war for cybertron might be the easiest to adapt to the cards.

3. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    We've figured out the rules. The great part about them is that they can be applied to most of the universes, and new rule additions can be made to include others.