TF Assortment; Radicons look please!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by togaoki, Jan 5, 2011.

1. togaoki

togaoki Active Member

Ebay:
    thank you for coming to take a look. I'm short on funds and in between a job and unemployment. So, to hold myself until one of my many job applications gets accepted, I've resorted to selling my transformers. Of course, once my money situation gets better I'd love to revamp my collection and start new.
    In the meantime, let me tell you about what I've got.

Note! When I say complete, it doesn't include instructions or original packaging. also, price listed does not include shipping. If paying and not trading, I accept Paypal or money order only. Sets will be shipped by Priority Boxes, with tracking number provided.
    Selling:

For Radicons Customizers:
    -Animated voyager Lugnut (missing his left breastplate turret otherwise complete): Make an offer! Please, nothing lower than $15.00

-Animated deluxe Blurr (Hood blade activation button is broken -- the tabe that holds the blade under the hood is broken; otherwise, this figure is complete) Make an offer! Please, nothing ridiculous; otherwise, I'm just paying to ship a box

-Animated deluxe Samurai Prowl (Tab connecting the sidecar's rear to the rear tir is broken, otherwise complete) Make an offer! Please, nothing ridiculous; otherwise, I'm just paying to ship a box

Ebay feedback for buying and Selling

Wanted:
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/wanted-items/352581-togas-want-list.html#post5525761

Please also note: Beyond the D.I.A. Commander and animated Grimlock, I am willing to trade, if you would like. Please PM Me for offers, and images will be up withing the next couple days.

2. togaoki

togaoki Active Member

Ebay:
    bump! Also, pictyres will be up tomorrow ^w^

3. togaoki

togaoki Active Member

Ebay:
    I am terribly sorry to anybody who waited for images, but a lot has been happenin in my family as of lat, with several of my grandparents going in and out of the hospital. Once everything settles down, I will be putting pictures it. also, Animated Grimlock will be up for trade if requested, and I will put the entire collection together as a lot for $160.00
    Remember! there are several in the collection incomplete, and could be used for customization.

Thank you all for your patience.