TF Animated Section Live at CN! Bios, Episode Listings, and SPOILERS!

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Master Fwiffo, Dec 10, 2007.

1. Dokter

Dokter Member

We always have youtube.. or "heaven" better the torrents!! :) 

2. Sky Shark

Sky Shark Well-Known Member

Oh HELL yeah. Now this is transformers, I am so stoked for this now, great voices, great use of the old transform noise either that or great imitation of it. I can also see why Megs doesn't have David Kyle as his VA this time. Starscream sounds perfect too.

3. General Tekno

General Tekno Lugnut Supremor & Arkivist

News Credits:
    We probably won't have Youtube. They've gotten good at removing most full TV programs excepting anime.

As for torrents, the problem is setting up a distribution network. This one One Piece fansite I go to has someone who tapes a LQ version of the week's Funimation dub episode (since a lot of people actually LIKE that dub, myself included) and puts it up within a couple hours.

Mind you, with anime it's different given that there's still TV edits, and thus people will likely buy the Uncut DVDs when Funi releases them.

4. General Tekno

News Credits:
    I was actually more stoked about the presence of a fusion cannon that shoots a purple beam with the same G1 soundeffect.

I like how they've tipped it with red too. Looks to me like they're making an attempt at following toy safety laws in a tasteful manner.

5. webz

webz Banned

Ebay:
    30 episodes? dang. that's too many! Means I'm gonna have to wait til next fall for the DVD box set (I don't have cable or satellite).

Oh well. At least I'll have Spectacular Spider-Man to comfort me until the DVD set comes out.

Love the look of the bots tho, at the site. Wonder why they call the big guy "Bulkhead" rather than "Ironhide" ... Would help bridge the "gap" between cartoon and movie (even tho these are unrelated)

6. General Tekno

News Credits:
    They look to be VERY different characters.

Bulkhead is the muscle of the group. Ironhide in G1 was somewhat of a vet - not really muscle, but a tough guy.

Ratchet's got the "old vet" part, and Bulkhead wouldn't fit as Ironhide IMO. Colorscheme is very different too, as is head design.

Prowl may share the same name as the G1 character, but he's still a police vehicle and has a similar colorscheme, what with the black.

7. chocula78

chocula78 Satellite Systems Engr TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Is it just me or does Megatron's voice sound like Dr. Freeze from Batman the animated series?

Definitely excited about this. I love the description of Prime's weapon, "rocket powered laser axe." Could their be a sweeter weapon?

8. Galvatron397

Galvatron397 Official TFW Omni-Geek

I was just thinking that. Certainly not a bad thing though, they're both very cold people. :dunce 

Hmm... a rocket-powered laser axe that dispenses waffles?

9. Cyberwolf1980

Cyberwolf1980 Deceptus Templar C-Dub TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Yeah, plenty. I only hear slight Latta in it. Besides, I'm more for Unicron Trilogy Screamer.

10. Eric

Eric VOTE.

News Credits:
    G1 Optimus Prime's Energon Axe. G1 Megs' Energon Mace. Optimus Primal's swords.

To name a few. ;) 

11. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    No, G1 Prime and Megs' weapons really weren't anything special, and they only used them once. Primal's swords were pretty useless except for the time he sliced Megs' arm off.

Yeah, Animated Prime's weapon is WAY cooler.:thumb 

Animated Prime, FTW.

12. Lockdown

Lockdown Bootey Hunter

News Credits:
    "Spam posts are generaly frowned upon here. For instance, you could've just commented without posting "test"."
    Was only spam for a second dont know how to do the spoiler tags so I was testing with colour

Or would you rather I simply post the spoiler info out in the open

13. SPLIT LIP

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    It's not a two part. I think there were atleast four mentioned before. They mention an on-going project, so more members will be added.

I see. The thread is marked with spoiler tags, so you can post info without the silver colour.

14. Eric

Eric VOTE.

News Credits:
    True, but we got those weapons for MP Prime and Megs, didn't we? And they kick ass too.

Umm, I'm pretty sure Primal used his swords to reflect bullets and lasers in Beast Wars. As for him actually lopping off Megatron's arm, I'm not sure if that even happened. I watched Beast Wars many times from start to finish, and I don't think even one episode had something like that happening.

15. Lockdown

Lockdown Bootey Hunter

News Credits:
    Lol im not talking about the episode......it says pair. Oh I guess they could add more

16. SPLIT LIP

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Not as much as a lazer-powerd-rocket-axe. They're just litlle transflucent, one-colour deals.

The episode where Rhinox goes bad, he chops his arm off at the end. I don't remember Primal actively deflecting bullets much, or even actively using his swords at all. He did use them, but not as often as he should have.

17. Jarodimus

Jarodimus the guy with that scan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    It's Mr. Freeze, actually. (Sadly, Victor Fries washed out of villain grad school....)

Anywho, I can hear the similarity. But Freeze was voiced by Michael Ansara. Megatron is being done by Corey Burton (G1 Shockwave, Brawn, and Spike, and S:TAS Brainiac).

18. Greyryder

Greyryder Kitbashed

This what I was hoping for. Entertaining, despite the animation style.

So glad that they finally got rid of the AEC Starscream voice. Hard to take a charcter seriously, when he's talking through his nose, like that.

19. Veloxiraptor

Veloxiraptor MoƩ than Meets the Eye

News Credits:
    Between the "defenses disabled to conserve Energon" part in the clip and the one episode which presents the Autobot leaders as "blind to the Decepticon threat", it seems like we may have a sort of anti-administration theme that we don't really ever get to see in Transformers. I think it'll be cool getting to see the flaws in the Autobot system for once.

20. webz

webz Banned

Ebay:
    not talking G1... talking movie relation. To me it would seem more logical to make the big bruiser Ironhide, since the gung-ho bruiser in the movie was so named.

Plus Ironhide is a core transformer compared to Bulkhead. Plus, the altmode reminds me of the Turtlevan, so there ya go... Ironhide was a van.

Dunno... I hear "Bulkhead" and think "Blockhead"