tf animated fan-fic: dark times

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by thundrwaveprime, Dec 14, 2008.

1. thundrwaveprime

thundrwaveprime the witch king

this takes place 5 years after the events of season 2

its a happy day in detroit when suddenly the sun gets blocked out by the giant image of transmutates face. bumblebee asked, "why is everything black?" suddenly, swarms of drones were coming from all directions. "gasp, vehicons" prime said, "but they arn't supposed to be here unless," "project EREBUS was to activate, my freind", finished a voice. "remember me, you acadamy buddie, the one you remember that got kicked out for accesing secret files and getting you blamed for it?" said the voice. "no, i thought they destroyed you with all the other tformers the fans hate, erebus, or should i say........WHEELIE!!" said prime. than wheelies voice boomed from every radio, computer, t.v. on the planet saying, "people of earth, your ways of tresspassing need to change! i destroyed your mars beagle rover to give you a message, but you didn't listen! i have your sun, without it, you die. in order to save yourselves, you must give me 90000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 million space bucks, or you die!" than a reporter tells prime "sir, the president has been assasinated." prime than said, "its on brother!"

p.s. sari is a satan child.

how do you think the story should go?

2. thundrwaveprime

prime than attached himself to a nasa rocket and was launched into space. when he was in space, he was thinking of cheetor, and bulkhead, and nosecone fighting the vehicons on the planet's surface. than when prime aproached the flying fortress, he detached himself and flew towred the fortres gates. using he axe, he wiped out armys of vehicons and breached the fortress megaman zero style. he was in the central chamber when he was surrounded by drones lead by tankor. prime than charged at him yelling "for cheetor!" prime than whiped out the drones and was left with tankor. using his uby-duby magic he got from his earth5200 counterpart, optimus primal, he convinced tankor to become rhinox again. rhinox, being cheetor's mentor thanked prime and left for earth to help his pupil. prime than stormed into wheelie's throneroom and the fight began. wheelie attmpted toself distruct the fortres and escape. prime than hit wheelie so hard it knoked him to the distant planet of quintessesa, he head was hit so he reverted to a child-like state and started ryming. prime than saw a vehicon general body. the dissapearence of waspinator started to make sence. the body was launched oto earth and prime, trying to escape the self distructing ship, leaped off toward earth.
    meanwhile someone was looking on a cliff overlooking the city of detroit. this someone was a robot built by light industrys, a child company of sumdac industries. the robot watched the vehicon general fall from the skay toward the city. the general's name was thrust. knowing the city was in trouble, the mysterious robot than leaped into action. he was a bot on a mission, he is, the blue bomber , he is ........megaman.

3. thundrwaveprime

megaman then leaped into action, destroying armys of drones. nosecone and bulkead then combined with railracer and landfill and with optimus's half dead body and with metroplex to form maximil-supreme. maximil, with the help of megaman and maxion (optimus's twin brother thats a yellow firetruck) fought off thrust's forces and flew up to the giant transmutate head and blew it up when they got back to earth, thrust was on a roll destroying citys. when he confrunted the autobots, he grew 20 times his size and handed their butts back to them on a plate. as all hope seemed lost a familiar guitar rift played as detroit turned into a canyon for a breif moment as giant mechanical beasts (mostly dinos) combined into the megazord. with the red rangers leadership, they were able to destroy thrust and recover waspinator.waspinatorescaped. prime was dying, when he awoke, he passed the matrix on to maxion. maxion then turned into maxion prime, defending the cosmos one frenchfrie ate a time.

4. thundrwaveprime

earth seemed to be at peace when suddenly, natural disasters happend without explanation. maxion went to check up on a recent disaster. he found a crater. a silvery humanoid flying on some sort of hovor board rose up and said "your world is at an end" before he blew maxion away. after regaining concencness, scattorshot told him that thousands of silver surfers were attacking the world. when all hope seemed lost,an army of grand warriors led by yogy bear, ned flanders, underdog, and the samuri pizza cats wiped out the surpher army.