TF Animated DS Game:Hints+Tips

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by darthgordy, Oct 28, 2008.

1. darthgordy

darthgordy Well-Known Member

Let's start a thread for anyone getting lost/stuck in the game. Specifically myself - 30+ and can't get past Megatron on level 13. Something to do with the magnet but I can't get enough damage on him without dying myself! Help a gaming inadequate!

Anyone else wants to ask questions or post cheats/links to walkthroughs - let's do it here.

g

2. sketchprowl

sketchprowl freak of nature

getting past megatron

You have to get bb (bumblebee) and bh (Bulkhead) onto the lift and up onto the platform above prime and megatron. get bb to start the generator and bh to activate the magnet. don't drop the magnet too far down or you'll catch prime aswell. get prime to make megatron chase him under the magnet so that it picks him up. then get prime to hit him with his axe. the magnet will only activate for a little while so you have to keep getting bb and bh to activate it, it also drops their energy so they will shut down, make primes every hit count (megatron will be stunned for a couple of seconds when the magnet drops him. hope this helps

3. sketchprowl

Defeating megatron the second time

DO NOT DISTROY AUTOMATED DEFENSES ON SECOND LEVEL you will need them. put prime and bulkhead on top level (one either side) keep bumblebee on the bottom level (the one above the one you start on) but keep him out of megatrons way if he comes down. when megatron lands on the middle level get bumblebee to activate generator which will activate the auto defenses dropping megatrons energy level if you see him go to the top get prime or bulkhead up close and personal.

4. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

I better keep that in mind... I just bought the game yesterday, and that's the level that I'm currently having difficulties with. Thanks for the info.

5. sketchprowl

If in doubt, shout. I've played it a couple of times now, I can give hint instead of answers if you still want to do it yourself

6. ORIO

ORIO Plant-Based Bot Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Is there any plans for this game to be released on other platforms?

7. wikkiddavis

wikkiddavis The wikkid man

News Credits:
    WOW! I just got this today and Got really into it and I just beat it..Less then 24 hours and I beat it thats the fastest Ive Ever beaten a Video Game in all my Years this game was to easy.

8. sketchprowl

I haven't heard anything

9. wikkiddavis

News Credits:
    I heard their was a Stage Select but when I load my 100% complte File it just shows the Ending their isnt one is their?

10. Lock Cade

Now I'm on that level... played the game last night, and that was where I ended up quit playing, 'cause I forgot your advice on beating Megatron. Guess I better write this down.

But for the most part, I've been doing very well with the game.

11. sketchprowl

At least you tried it by yourself first, alot of people I know go straight for the cheats and walk throughs with out even attempting it first.

12. Lock Cade

I want to be able to figure out how to play the game, so that the next time that I play it, I know exactly how to do it and I could clear all the levels faster.

13. sketchprowl

I haven't found a stage select, you do get "unlockables" short animated seqences which you can see on the main menu page. but that is about it I think.

14. sketchprowl

that fair. I wonder what the record time is anyone has completed the game in? (new thread maybe?)

15. darthgordy

darthgordy Well-Known Member

Just finished it! I don't think I'd have sussed out how to beat Megatron second time round without sketchprowls help. Cheers!

Really enjoyed the game, got a little repetitive but enough puzzles to keep me going. A shame that we can't select levels to replay but I've played it, enjoyed it and got my money's worth.

g

16. wikkiddavis

News Credits:
    Ive been playing it to Might as well get those other 2 Save Slots 100% Percent Complete to.

17. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Awww, dang, I wish I'd read this! I did win, but only because I spent twenty solid minutes just chipping his health away with Bulkhead!

18. sketchprowl

one other thing I've found, (completly useless info but kinda cool) leave the game on and close your DS (make sure the sound is up)

19. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    oh wow thanks! I been destroying the auto defenses every time :lol  and I couldn't figure out why I couldn't beat Megs.

20. Lock Cade

That was awesome! I don't know how the developers managed to do it!

*Turns to others* No, I'm not saying what happens when you open/close the DS when you play the game... you guys find out on your own.