TF Animated Dilemna...

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by SCIENCE, Jan 28, 2008.

1. SCIENCE

SCIENCE Banned

I think the animated toyline release date is one of the most annoying decisions I've encountered in my time collecting(a little sad there isn't more complaining), so I've decided to solve this problem by loading up eBay and looking at test shots and dealer samples!

But ho! I'm stuck here. I can either get Starscream for a bit less than he'll cost when he comes out here in the UK or wait on and hope that Prowl comes up. I REALLY want Prowl, but chances are, the SS will be better value. I'd get SS if he were to appear in a new episode soon, but as far as I can see he doesn't appear to Episode 23, by which time the toys will nearly be out(it sounds ridiculous even saying that, though). Whereas Prowl looks like a more fun toy, and I really want him ASAP.

What should I do? Does anyone know when SS is likely to appear next?

2. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    I bought a Starscream to tide me over until Prowl is available at retail. Prowl's pretty much been voted the best from Wave 1, so it gives me something to look forward to later on. And I'm not following the show, so I'm buying based off the figure rather than the character.

3. Wreckgar

Wreckgar Anthony Stark Veteran

News Credits:
    FYI, we have 2 toy sections now, a non-tf one as well as a TF based one. This will be moved to the TF One.

4. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Action Master Super Mod

News Credits:
    id say buy SS....

5. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    Considering they can be had months (almost positive it's with an S) in advance for $10 more than retail (In the US... It will vary internationally), I'm also advising to jump on this. The deluxes for $30 US don't seem like as good a deal to me because Starscream and Bulkhead can be had for relatively less (3X retail for a deluxe as opposed to 1.5X retail for a voyager)

6. SCIENCE

SCIENCE Banned

UK based here. 0.8 times price of Voyager(I think) and 1.5 times deluxe. But IMO the deluxes from wave 1 are better.

I finish my project in March so I'm trying to make April seem a long way away and they could be even further away at that. I guess I can always get Prowl any time though, really.

I'll get Screamer now, and hopefully Prowl will be more widely available lately on. Hoping for some Wave 2 leaks.

2 of the things I want most, the Prime/Megs 2 pack, and Lockdown I'm saving until Launch.