TF Alliance and Defiance

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Embryoyo, Oct 30, 2009.

1. Embryoyo

Embryoyo Destron

So I was browsing the app store. I recently got an iPhone 3G S and I noticed they have them, and only $3.99 for one and comes with all the issues for Alliance and Defiance. What I want to know is that is it really wroth it? I am not a HUGE fan of the movie-verse I do like the movies and think they are interesting but should I even bother downloading them to read when I get the chance?

2. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Defiance is great. Alliance not so much.

3. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Well, Defiance has relatively bad artwork, and Alliance has relatively good artwork.

I think Defiance had a better story than Alliance, but they both make for a pretty good read.

4. Gozer-Bot

Gozer-Bot Banned

Defiance's art was given a positive kick in the rear by Don Figueroa, which makes that my favorite issue. Then they went back to the other guy.

Optimus' Cybertron alt mode looked unbelievably badass the way Don drew it.

5. WWMEGATRON

WWMEGATRON Well-Known Member

I like Defiance cause it had a better story than Alliance !! In the Chapter (I believe is either 3 or 4, where Elita 1 appears & Prime is arrested for treason) the Artwork exceptiona:thumbs2: l !! The TFs looked better with the alienoid aspect !!

I think the best comics of the movie-verse so far are Reign of Starscream and Defiance :rock !! Even though I'm still pissed with Warpath & Elita's death !!