TF: a history of music CD . . . Info?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Master Megatron, Jan 13, 2007.

1. Master Megatron

Master Megatron Action Bastard

I've got some questions about this CD.

Is it good?
    What's on it?
    Is it rare?
    Is there a place I can get it?
    What's the average going price?
    Does it work with american CD players?
    When was it released?

2. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    -Yes.

-Pretty much every piece of Japanese music written for the G1 Transformers series (that is to say, up to Zone), including theme tunes, insert songs and background score. The US background music is not, though, but a few theme tunes and commercial tunes are.

-I dunno about rare, but it's harder to come by now than it was then.

-I got mine from HLJ.Com last March. I see they've got stock on backorder at the moment.

-Don't know about an average, but as you can see, HLJ's doing it for about $85.

-Yes.

-Early 2004.

3. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    It's a pretty good set. The first disk is extra tracks for the Japanese Seasons 1, 2 and 3 (I guess, I thought they just used the same music all the way through).
    CDs 2 and 3 are the insert songs to Headmasters and Masterforce, respectively. Some good ones, a couple of annoying ones. There are kareoke tracks for all of them on there.
    CDs 4 and 5 collect the BGM for Headmasters through Zone, roughly organised by series but the music was used in all four (some Headmasters tunes were used in Zone, that I know for certain). There are some full instrumental versions of the insert songs in there, some of them are extremely cool. The rest is good if you enjoy the BGM to the Japanese seasons.