TF 4? Y not. This could b the story line.

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by SKYNET121, Jul 2, 2011.

1. SKYNET121

SKYNET121 Member

After watching Michael bays last TF movie, I feel like their should be one more movie .My thoughts for a fourth movie would have to involve a new main character since Shia L. Says he is done with TF. Introduce Chip! A young scientist who the u.s goverment calls upon to create our own TF to help keep us safe. Chip asks himself what on earth he could create that could size up to the deceptions/autobots, or even better, what in earths past could equal the TF power.? The DINOBOTS!! Chip would create the Dinobots for the u.s gov. The Dinobots would at first be neither autobots nor deceptions, but would battle both at first. And the next movie could continue to involve NASA, as they detect a large planet headed to earth, Unicron! Now the fate of our world would once again call upon the autobots to save us, with the help of the Dinobots. And since most of the autobots got killed off in DOTM, I would like to see hot rod and ultra Magnus play a big part. As for the main decepticons, why not galvatron? There are still the insecticons, thrust, Sunstorm, thundercraker, and so on. So I do hope to see a TF 4. Maybe Steven Spielberg......?

2. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    Break up the damned post, use paragraphs.

3. Tkemert20

Tkemert20 「Dojyaaa~n」 TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    And this belongs in movie discussion.

4. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    And learn to use proper punctuation, and drop the lazy shorthand abbrvs. Fully spelled out words don't cost extra and are easier to read. "Y" and "b" are not words.

5. Mospeada

Mospeada Since '84

News Credits:
    C'mon, did we have to be this mean to a brand new poster? SKYNET, that actually sounds like a fun plot. Don't be discouraged, and even though this should be in the Movie section, it will probably get moved there.

6. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    I'm not trying to be mean. I'm just requesting a minimum amount of effort on Skynet's behalf to make his posts readable. It's the internet equivalent of telling someone who talks really fast and without pauses to breathe and talk more slowly.

7. jostru

jostru Well-Known Member

It seems an okay plot, but what's this about most of the Autobots being killed of in DOTM? Only 4
    (Ironhide, Que, Wheelie and Brains)
    died...

8. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

sounds pretty boring to me to tell you the truth, I'd rather see new transformers characters for the next film, while i'd like to see galvatron in it; I'd like to see Galvatron as a "new" character, aka NOT as a megatron power up. but a whole new character.

I also think the dinobots would be hard, as both the robot modes, and the dino modes WOULD have to be CGI'd; and to me that would be the worst part.

the thing i liked about the bay movies is that the cars were actually there. they were actually there TO be touched by the humans. while they might not of been there in robot mode, at least they were in car mode.

Galvatron would be cool to bring in though, bring him in with Scourge and Cyclonus, and the sweeps. i'd like to see them kind'a like pirates who travel the universe to plunder planets. Maybe Unicron; since everyone wants that, can be the ship? giant transformer or something?

i'd like to see Frank Welker Play Galvatron, and use the after unicron, Craziness of the post animated movie universe. I LOVED that galvatron. he was totally nuts, thought everyone was out to kill him!

or skip galvatron and go right to gigatron, or overlord! :lol 

9. Skywarp86

Skywarp86 Active Member

The one thing I personally dislike about the majority of these fourth film ideas is Unicron. Even for Transformers, when they first brought him into the G1 line-up it seemed a bit OTT and a somewhat rubbish idea for a character, and frankly I think you can do a better story without him.

Add Unicron to the film and your left with two plots. The Decepticons work with him and the Autobots beat them both or the Autobots have to work with the Decepticons to beat Unicron. That's about it. There's little else you can do with the character and it sort of spoils it really.

There's so many characters and different players in the Transformers universe, let's not bring in the most cliched one of them all.

10. Cyber Star

Cyber Star Why so Geewun, Loser?

Unicron and the Dinobots? I wouldnt go to see that movie.

11. Mospeada

Mospeada Since '84

News Credits:
    Because according to your custom title, you hate G1?

12. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    you do realize you created two identical threads

13. Cyber Star

Cyber Star Why so Geewun, Loser?

Ive seen all of G1 and didnt hate it, but it just so happens that the 2 things I couldnt stand in G1 were the Dinobots and Unicron.

14. Mospeada

Mospeada Since '84

News Credits:
    Didn't mean to generalize, just going from the "Why so Geewun, loser?" thing, I would figure you to not be a fan.