Minor/Repaint: TF 2010 Brimstone crotch thrust mod, seriously simple

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by MegaDolrailer, Feb 12, 2012.

1. MegaDolrailer

MegaDolrailer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hey like, I've been thinking whether I should do this cause I wasn't sure if it was worth a thread or not, but here I am, and here I go

So yeah like, Brimstone, he's pretty cool, I like him.

[​IMG]

So I was messing with him and stuff, I notice that his chest can sorta like, move up, like, rotate on the wheel's axis for transformation and stuff (Not sure exactly what an axis is, but if you have him you'll know what I'm talking about :eek: ), but like, it only rotated back and not forward, I was like, "What's the deal?" and I go look for what's preventing his chest from rotating the other way.

Turns out it's this one square part that's getting in the way of the bottom of Brimstone's fender

[​IMG]

You can kinda see it there, it's the one on the right.

So what you you do is, it's really easy, get a knife, sorta like this one, an X-acto.

[​IMG]

Then you just sorta, scrape the top of said square a little bit, don't even cut anything just scrape until there's enough room for the fender to rotate.

[​IMG]
    Man these are blurry, 720p my buttocks, at least you know what's going on.

And bam, instant crotch thrustage.

[​IMG]

Or you can make him a hunchback, whichever works for ya. :wink: 

[​IMG]

Give him a gatling gun

[​IMG]

If you really try can you get his foot behind his head like those Yoga guys, effectively making him the best Transformer ever.

[​IMG]

So you combine those two, and you get him putting his foot behind his head while shooting a gatling gun, effectively making him the best toy, ever.

[​IMG]

Except, not really.

So yeah like, hope this tutorial was easy to follow, it's my first one and I'm not exactly good with words, also hope this makes your Brimstone like, a little neater than he already is. :eek: 

Attached Files:

2. Noideaforaname

Noideaforaname Pico, let's go up to Zuma

News Credits:
    Shrink down those pics! No need for them to be over 1000 pixels wide, takes far too long to load that way.

3. MegaDolrailer

MegaDolrailer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Originals weren't nearly that big, don't know what happened there, at least they get resized, right? :eek: 
    I'll try to resize them later.