Customs: Testors Model Master?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Lennox, Sep 4, 2007.

1. Lennox

Lennox Wooo.

News Credits:
    Where's the best place to find it (varying colors, quantity, etc.) in stores? Hobby Lobby? Michaels? Help a fellow out. :) 

2. Deceptichage

Deceptichage Decepticon Land Pirate

News Credits:
  3. Greyryder

Greyryder Kitbashed

Hobby Lobby has some. I think they've got a full selection of the enamels, but they have fairly small racks for the acrylic line. Hobby shops tend to have a larger variety of the acrylics.

4. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

I always use tower hobbies online.

5. Cynicist

Cynicist Give me the 'oop

I get all my paint/brushes from a place called Hobbytown USA, they have a few in florida

They have model master, and I think you can go through the site, pick your store, and get somewhat of an idea what they have.

http://www.hobbytownusa.com/States.aspx?StateID=FL

I'm not sure if it's "chain-wide" or whatever, but the store here has a frequent buyers card. You get discounts or something if you spend so much... I can't remember the details though, might be like, $5 off $25 for every $100 spent? I dunno, better than nothing :D 

6. TonyzCustomz

TonyzCustomz Am I doin it rite? TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    http://www.hobbylinc.com is where I get all my stuff and if you enter my email I can get 5%off and I will do the same for you, just pm me.They sell Model Masters and Tamiya, their prices are the same or cheaper than hobby shops and depending on what state you live in, there is no tax.:thumb 

7. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

the thing that kills me with ordering online is that sometimes you only want a bottle or two, then get stuck with a $8 shipping fee. I mean come on. the things have their damn weight on the bottle! two 1/3 oz bottles should not cost eight bucks to ship.

8. TonyzCustomz

TonyzCustomz Am I doin it rite? TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah true. They charged me 9 bucks for a hundred dollar order which wasn't bad imho. But I still tend to try and go to my local shop even though they charge a little more for Tamiya. Oh well to each his own, right?:D