Test shots of TRU two-pack Primal vs. Megatron

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Nevermore, Jul 13, 2006.

1. Darth Zax

Darth Zax New Member

i hope i can order this. $40 is beter than $90. even if it misses some paint aps/

2. Cyclone_X

Cyclone_X Cybertronian Warlord

Megs face looks plain purple whereas the Takara version has a metallic shine to it, but it could also be the picture

3. mocrzy

mocrzy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I have the Universe Ultra Primal, but I never got any version of Megatron, EXCEPT for the robotmasters version. Now I'm really trying to be good & just get new molds of figures (not doing well, but trying) & since I never got Megs, I'm seriously thinking about this set....How different is the transformation from the Robot masters version...are they identical, just scaled down....or are they different enough?

4. Cyclone_X

Cyclone_X Cybertronian Warlord

transformation is very identical, except for the tail, the Ultra mold tail is attached to the arm, and the hip kibble has missiles, the T-Rex head has a watersquirter

I prefer the Ultra mold, also because it doesnt have a Hunchback T-Rex mode :p 

5. the redwolf

the redwolf Member

Must Have Buy Yesterday!!!

6. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Currently facepalming at your post

News Credits:
    Looks great....I only have the Universe Primal and no original Megatron, so these updated versions are more than welcome. I always liked the Takara versions but couldn;t justify paying the extra money to bring them over...so this is very awesome news.